Sip, Smooth, Pamper, Primp & Read

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Stetson chapter.

As the semester comes to a close, we’re all scattering around trying to finish last minute projects and essays. This time of year can also be hectic. Spending the holidays with family is not always like the movies. It can be headache dealing with some family members and at some point you may need to get away. Taking a day to just relax and focus on yourself is important so you can end the year and semester on a good note. Thankfully, we recieved our Her Campus Holiday Survival Kits and everything can be used for a great “Self-Care” day to put your mind at ease from family and school. 

Yogi Products provided us with amazing tea that relaxes your body from the inside out and a great way to kick of this Self-Care day. Leader Cosmetics and Pure Silk sent us great products to pamper yourself and do a little maintenance.

Pure Silk’s shaving cream aids in keeping your skin smooth when shaving. Leader Cosmetics has masks that hydrate, extract and pull, and purifies your skin. Their masks should remain on your face for 25-30 minutes to get the work done (and trust me ladies, they work) but instead of scrolling through Twitter while waiting, check out Book of the Month and use your code to get your first month free. 

When you’re all done and ready to head out into the world use Rimmel Londons provocateurlips, eyeliner and mascara to give yourself a little make over for the holiday season!

Lucky for our Stetson readers, we’re giving away of these products so you all have a chance of having your own Self-Care day. The rules and guidelines will be on our social media accounts! 

Instagram: hercampusstetson

Twitter: HCStetson

FB: Facebook.com/hercampusstetson

Thank you to our sponsors for the amazing products in our Holiday Survival Kit and thank you to Her Campus!

I am a Psychology Major with minors in French and Gender Studies on a Pre-Med. While I want to focus my future career on women's health, I currently want to focus on uplifting the voices of the women on my campus! I am an intersectional feminist, I love Beyoncé and my twitter page is a visual representation of my personality.