Pierce Freeman

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Stetson chapter.

Pierce Freeman: His name even screams sexy! If your looking for a tall, dark and handsome classic gentlemen, Pierce is your man. An outdoorsy type, with a shining personality, Pierce is a man that will please any woman. 

Major: General Business 

Class: Freshmen

Frat Star: He’s a Sig Ep saying, “I love my brothers… and the WEEKENDS “

Fun Fact: Turning 19 tomorrow! And is from Connecticut. 

Hobbies: Fishing salt and fresh water, listening to music. 

Perfect Woman: “Interesting, funny, talkative, social, and a good time”

Music: “I actually like listening to classical when I’m studying… its relaxing” 

Alayna Burton is a junior at Stetson University pursing a degree in Communications and Journalism. Alayna’s passion for Her Campus began last year when she co-founded her branch in 2011 serving as Director of Publicity and Events, and now Alayna hopes to successfully lead her branch to success as Stetson’s HC Editor in Chief. Outside of Her Campus Alayna is heavily involved with her school, her community and her sorority. Serving on numerous boards and teams including but not limited to Stetson’s event programming board Hatter Productions as Assistant Director, The Deland Community’s fundraising team GreenFeather Executive Board as a day coordinator, The Delta Delta Delta sorority Vice President of Membership, Alayna has gained valuable experience with working with people as well as insight into the world of event planning as well as marketing, branding and public relations. Future goals for Alayna include working in the field of Broadcast Journalism in the Entertainment Industry.