Flip Flopping Weather Struggles? Be Prepared for Anything!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Stetson chapter.

Flip Flop Weather Struggles? Be prepared for anything!

Layer it Baby:

The best way to make sure your prepared for the day is to dress in cute layers while also achieving that European look. If you notice, many times Europeans will wear layers such as a v-neck shirt, then throw on a cardigan, and over that a jean jacket… to add some flare pair this trend with a cute fashionable scarf with a pattern!

Bag it:

Try wearing a chic oversized tote that’s large enough to carry your schoolbooks as well as a change of clothes! Many times it will be a chilly morning, but warm up to be a hot and pleasant afternoon to lay by the pool! Bring your swimsuit and a cute cover up to change into for days like these and your good to go!

App time:

For those of you with smart phones, its always helpful to see what the weather will be like when your getting dressed for the morning. Try downloading some of these apps listed below to get a full days view of what the weather will be like for the day and look forward to the week ahead!

Swackett: This fun user friendly app shows the weather in a fun interactive way! Instead of showing boring weather updates, Swackett shows you suitable clothing options for the day so your always dressed stylishly and weather appropriate!

iDress: iDress for weather is a cute way to see what the day is going to look like and what to wear! With adorable animations,  idress will cover all your weather and fashion needs showing you the daily forcast as well as options for outfits.

Active Forcast: Ever wanted to take apleasant jog outside and realized that it was going to downpour 10 minutes out? Make sure this never happens with Active Forecast weather app ! This app for active individuals assures you when the best time to do workouts is so you don’t catch yourself in a rainstorm! 

Alayna Burton is a junior at Stetson University pursing a degree in Communications and Journalism. Alayna’s passion for Her Campus began last year when she co-founded her branch in 2011 serving as Director of Publicity and Events, and now Alayna hopes to successfully lead her branch to success as Stetson’s HC Editor in Chief. Outside of Her Campus Alayna is heavily involved with her school, her community and her sorority. Serving on numerous boards and teams including but not limited to Stetson’s event programming board Hatter Productions as Assistant Director, The Deland Community’s fundraising team GreenFeather Executive Board as a day coordinator, The Delta Delta Delta sorority Vice President of Membership, Alayna has gained valuable experience with working with people as well as insight into the world of event planning as well as marketing, branding and public relations. Future goals for Alayna include working in the field of Broadcast Journalism in the Entertainment Industry.