tyler nix Pw5uvsFcGF4 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
tyler nix Pw5uvsFcGF4 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Welcome to the HC STCU Community

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at STCU chapter.

The moment we’ve all been waiting for is here—fall semester! As the Editor in Chief and Co-Campus Correspondent of HC STCU I’d like to invite you to enjoy your stay on our online platform that is dedicated to you and our community at our campus. We plan to write articles that pertain to the writer’s interest, which include but not limited to lifestyle, beauty, fashion, student spotlight, student org spotlight, politics, and more.

HC STCU is for you and if you have article requests you’d like to read, let us know by emailing stcu@hercampus.com.  We are also always looking for writers, and writers can be anonymous if they choose to be. Voices are important. Stories are important! We’d truly love to hear from you. 

There are other opportunities that are open to students; we have an executive board! If you’d like to participate in a different way such as social media, events, liaison, etc. then you can find more information on our Instagram: @hercampusstcu. Direct message us if you’d like to be part of our team!

We hope you enjoy and/or learn a few things with HC STCU! Stay in the lookout for giveaways, opportunities to participate, and to be highlighted in our social media.

Have a great fall semester!

HCXO,

Andrea Duarte

HC STCU Founder, Campus Correspondent, Editor in Chief

Andrea Duarte-Alonso is a grad from Saint Catherine University where she received her bachelor's of Art in Political Science, Women's Studies, and English. She founded HC STCU in order to include voices that are hardly ever represented in media. Andrea is a storyteller, writer, and a political enthusiast. Her areas of interest lie in writing (check her website storiesfromunheardvoices.com that was created for her community), traveling, and fighting for social justice issues.