jonathan j castellon be8AmxavYp8 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
jonathan j castellon be8AmxavYp8 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Starbucks Drink of the Week: Piña Colada Tea

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at STCU chapter.

It’s your favorite Starbucks Barista with another installment of Starbucks Drink of the Week bringing you delicious and Instagram worthy drinks!

Drink Name: Pina Colada Tea

Fruity and sweet a perfect non alcoholic

Dupe for your favorite tropical drink

Price: $5.20 for a grande

How to Order: Order exactly like this to avoid confusion and to ensure that the drink is made correctly. “Hi, could I   get a (tall (12oz) /grande(16 oz) /venti (20 oz)) mango dragon fruit refresher with pineapple infusion and coconut   milk.”

Barista Tip: Add infusions to your favorite drinks for a fruity twist.

Coffee Fun Fact: Infusions are fruit white teas.

*Please be aware that since this is an off-menu drink, you will need to provide the recipe. Also, understand that pricing is up to the discretion of the barista so the price above may be more or less of this estimation. Lastly, be kind to your barista perfectly tasting drinks take time.

Stay tuned next week for this barista’s summer obsession.

My name is Gabriella, and I have been a barista at a Starbucks for three years now, I have always loved creating off-menu drinks for my customers who like to change things up.

I'm Latina loud and proud! I'm originally from Arizona but I'm stuck in the winter wonderland of Minnesota. I am a pre-law student majoring in criminal justice. I am obsessed with all thing beauty, psychology, and true crime!
Andrea Duarte-Alonso is a grad from Saint Catherine University where she received her bachelor's of Art in Political Science, Women's Studies, and English. She founded HC STCU in order to include voices that are hardly ever represented in media. Andrea is a storyteller, writer, and a political enthusiast. Her areas of interest lie in writing (check her website storiesfromunheardvoices.com that was created for her community), traveling, and fighting for social justice issues.