Spring Break Must-Haves

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at STCU chapter.
Her Campus has sent HC St. Kate’s its first ever Her Campus Survival Kit! This kit is beyond the coolest, filled with many cute and must-have sponsored goodies. As midterms are rolling through this week, it is a perfect timing to share with you all these must-haves for spring break!  

HC Survival Kit First Ever Giveaway:
St. Kate’s is having a giveway with a few of these products! In order to enter the giveaway, you must follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter! We will be announcing six random lucky winners by the end of the mid-term week (Friday the 17th)!

For style:
Juicy Couture

Obsessed with pineapples? Show off this cute pineaple charm bracelet! Juicy Couture has the trendiest and hottest wardrobe, accessories, shoes, and more! Follow @juicycouture on instagram and twitter to stay up to date with what they’ll come out with next.

For Body:
L’Oreal Sublime Bronze

Aren’t going to catch some rays this spring break? Against tanning-beds? The Sublime Bronze Self-Tanning Towlettes are the perfect self-tanners to use on the go and aren’t a big hassle when spreading it on your body. The Sublime Bronze Tinted Self-Tanning Lotion is perfect to build up your tan within these spring break days!

Hitting a restaurant after a day at the beach or didn’t pack enough travel size shower shampoos, than Freeman’s Beauty Psssst! Tropical Dry Shampoo Travel Size is a must-have this spring break! Not only is this a great travel size, but the new scent called Tropical will leave you wishing you had the money to go on a spring break trip!

Charlotte Tilbury

These are the Hot Lips lipstick samples in Miranda May, Kim K.W. and Electric Poppy!

“I believe that every woman wants to feel beautiful, powerful and sexy and that makeup is a great way to achieve this. Makeup gives you instant confidence. It’s about feeling as fabulous on the outside as you do on the inside.” – Charlotte Tilbury. If this sentence does not give you the chills then I don’t know what will! Women empowerment at it’s finest! Charlotte Tillbury debuted her beauty line in 2013 and has now been named the #1 Make-up artist. Rock out these lips on a wild night during spring break or while walking on the beach!

Cystex

There’s nothing worse than having pain because of urinary tract infections during any trip! Cystex Urinary Pain Relief tablets are the #1 brand of anti-bacterial protection, filled with powerful ingredients that help maintain your urinary health. We’ve received BOGO coupons for any Cystex products that you may need this spring break!

For the college life:

Erin Condren

Spending a day writing away thoughts, ideas, or even drawing is a good stress reliever before coming back to college; if you plan on doing this, Erin Condren’s Deluxe Monthly Planners, In Bloom Sticker Sheet, Colorful Dual-Tip Markers are your must-haves this spring break! Condren’s brand style is so eye-appealing that just looking at the decoration of the planners makes you relieve stress! Her mighty mission statement is as follow: encapsulating the idea that life is not about scheduling each day, but celebrating each day!

ActuallySheCan                                                                                                                      

Needing some empowerment following spring break? ActuallySheCan has the perfect issue to get you pumped to finish the semester strong, #ActuallySheCan Success Issue. ActuallySheCan is a campaign that aims to start a dialogue around women success’, very much related to what St. Kate’s is all about! You can find interviews, how-to-guides, and even informational articles on mentorship at ActuallySheCan.com/Mentorship

Andrea Duarte-Alonso is a grad from Saint Catherine University where she received her bachelor's of Art in Political Science, Women's Studies, and English. She founded HC STCU in order to include voices that are hardly ever represented in media. Andrea is a storyteller, writer, and a political enthusiast. Her areas of interest lie in writing (check her website storiesfromunheardvoices.com that was created for her community), traveling, and fighting for social justice issues.