What Saint Vincent College Students Think About on a Daily Basis

When one attends Saint Vincent, there is a particular thought process shift that occurs after spending some time here on campus. Let’s check out some things SVC students think on a daily basis.

1. Will they ever turn on the air in the dorms?

2. Why do I feel like a zoo animal in the shack?

3. Ah, I wonder what there is to eat for lunch today. You know what, who am I kidding, I'm just going to order another wrap anyways.

4. I promised myself I wouldn't take the elevator to fourth floor Alfred today.

5. I can't eat fries again. *Orders fries anyways*

6. I should probably go to the gym.

7. I miss blackboard

8. Where did my flex go? I literally had $100 yesterday.

9. Why is my freshman year school pic being used to taunt me on Schoology?

10. Where did all of these cars come from in this parking lot?

11. How many more days until I graduate?

12. Man, I love this place.

Lisa Mason is currently a Junior Marketing major with a minor in Management. She is a member of Activities Programming Board, Women in Business, Singers, and works as an Admissions Ambassador at Saint Vincent College. Since she has a passion for meeting and helping others; she hopes to use her field of Marketing to become a professor as well as become a Marketing Manager of a firm someday in a major city. You can find her enjoying time with her friends, drinking salted caramel cappuccinos, or blogging. Also, it wouldn't be the craziest thing in the world to say that she is a Netflix, caffeine, and retail therapy enthusiast. Follow her on Instagram: masonjar_17 and check out her blog at http://youngandtwenty.blogspot.com/.