When one attends Saint Vincent, there is a particular thought process shift that occurs after spending some time here on campus. Let’s check out some things SVC students think on a daily basis.
1. Will they ever turn on the air in the dorms?
2. Why do I feel like a zoo animal in the shack?
3. Ah, I wonder what there is to eat for lunch today. You know what, who am I kidding, I'm just going to order another wrap anyways.
4. I promised myself I wouldn't take the elevator to fourth floor Alfred today.
5. I can't eat fries again. *Orders fries anyways*
6. I should probably go to the gym.
7. I miss blackboard
8. Where did my flex go? I literally had $100 yesterday.
9. Why is my freshman year school pic being used to taunt me on Schoology?
10. Where did all of these cars come from in this parking lot?
11. How many more days until I graduate?
12. Man, I love this place.