Alright, Seniors .. I know I’m not alone in this when I say that I cannot believe where all the time has gone. Let me just say, that I myself, as a senior writer am getting especially emotional this week as a writer! But oh the trials and tribulations that come when you’re in that final stretch before getting your degree. Let’s take a look at some of the feels you get senior year:
- When you know you have a simple essay due at 4 pm the next day so you start at 2 pm.
- When you suddenly don’t recognize anybody around you anymore because you’re the oldest one there.
- When you stop going to all the bonus lecture’s because you know you’re graduating regardless.
- When all the kids are pulling tickets for housing and you thank the good Lord above that He spared you from The Hunger Games this year.
- When you realize He also has spared you from scheduling that same year. PRAISE JESUS, HALLELUJAH.
- With every step you take on Benny path, you realize you’re just one step closer to the end when you make that right turn up to Rooney.
- Equally, you die a slow death when faced with walking up Rooney stairs.
- When you’ve upgraded to the classy drinks and brunches in life.
- When you just want your research to be done.
- When you get excited that you never have to eat caf fod ever again. BYE FELICIA!
- When you wonder about the future literally like every free moment you have.
- You’re torn every day because you absolutely have loved the past four years here and am so excited to graduate but so sad to leave.
Good Luck Bearcats, XOXO!