Recruitment Letter 2k17

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at St Vincent chapter.

Hello,

Are you familiar with Her Campus? Her Campus is a national organization that embodies the power of women across the world! Here at Saint Vincent, we are lucky enough to have a chapter that is welcoming all those that want to be apart of something new, special, and rewarding!

Being a part of a Her Campus chapter doesn’t just mean awesome promotional gifts or a resume builder. Our chapter allows you to grow in professional, academic, and social achievements.

Would you be interested in joining?

Writers are able to publish weekly articles to a national audience. The articles focus on positivity, personal growth, challenges, school events, and much more! Writers have freedom to express their opinion and ideas on any topic they wish. Our team of writers are also able to receive cords for graduation after two semesters of successful completion in the chapter, and automatically receive promotional gifts if active status has been established.

As a member of Public Relations, you will be assisting the campus correspondent in all event planning for on and off campus events. Also, it is hoped that being on the public relations team that you will formulate a monthly newsletter and monthly schedule once given the information from the campus correspondent.

Social Media is a crucial outlet for our chapter. If interested in helping with our social media, you will be submitting topic ideas for our writers that are current and interesting. Also, creating Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook posts that will be attractive to viewers.

Our Campus Correspondent is looking forward to answering your questions!

HCXO,

Juli Cehula

Campus Correspondent

Contact Information:

juli.cehula@stvincent.edu      st-vincent@hercampus.com  

Juli Cehula

St Vincent '18

Hello there! I am the Campus Correspondent of the Her Campus chapter at Saint Vincent College. As a senior psychology major, I've made the most of my time in undergrad and am excited for all the doors I have opening ahead of me. I can definitely thank Her Campus for giving me invaluable skills. As a future psychologist, I hope that my articles (and the chapter's) are able to make you feel empowered, motivate you to start a conversation, and be kind. As a hero of mine has said, "If you do not take control over your time and your life, other people will gobble it up. If you don't prioritize yourself, you constantly start falling lower and lower on your list."- Michelle Obama. Be the change you want to see in the world, and smile. Always smile!