Number 20, Mara Benvenuti

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at St Vincent chapter.

Name: Mara Rae Benvenuti

Year: Junior

Birthday: July 8, 1995

Major: Psychology

Hometown: Franklin, Pennsylvania

Her Campus (HC): What activities are you involved in on campus?

Mara Benvenuti (MB): “I am on the basketball team here. I played basketball all 3 years so far and I am a captain this year, number 20.”

HC: What is your favorite color?

MB: “My favorite color is definitely purple.”

HC: What is your relationship status?

MB: “Right now I am single looking for that special someone.”

HC: How would you describe your perfect date?

MB: “Something outdoors… like going for a hike and maybe having a picnic. Maybe coming back and going out for a nice dinner or something later on.”

HC: What is your biggest turn on?

MB: “My biggest turn on is someone who can make me laugh and has a nice smile.”

HC: What is your biggest turn off?

MB: “Someone who doesn’t respect people.”

HC: Where can we find you on campus?

MB: “Either the gym/basketball court or the Carey Center…basically anywhere with my friends.”

HC: What is your favorite animal?

MB: “Cow….because its been my favorite animal since I could remember.”

HC: Do you have any advice for underclassmen?

MB: “Take school serious but not too seriously. Don’t be closed off to new ideas and keep your old friends but you can find new friendships that will last a lifetime, just like I did.”

HC: Why did you choose to come to Saint Vincent College?

MB: “Honestly I chose it for basketball but I couldn’t picture choosing another school now.”

Kaura Bassegio is a Saint Vincent College Alumna with a degree in marketing. As founder and former President of the St. Vincent chapter, Kaura worked on pitching ideas, editing, and leading a large team of women. Throughout her years at Saint Vincent, Kaura worked in the retail industry where she received her internship at American Eagle Outfitters. Now that she is a college graduate, Kaura will be focused on family, friends, and most importantly, finding a job! She is interested in fashion and her dream is to live and work in New York City. Follow her on Instagram: kauralbassegio