This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at St Vincent chapter.

While walking to class, it is not hard to see that the start of a new semester, brings new things on campus. Looking in every direction there is new apparel in the book store, new signs in the shack, new benches and chairs, and new flowers. The flowers this year are beautiful and are too pretty to not stop and look at. The gardeners must have been very busy this past summer and their work as not gone unnoticed. I have seen multiple students and faculty members stop and admire the beauty of the new arrangements and I have caught myself doing the same.

How beautiful is this flower pot?

Flowers are in full bloom everywhere and right now they are looking more vibrant than ever.

This flower arrangement and bench is the perfect new landscaping addition in front of the library. Students have created a run-down path here because they would trample through the grass to get to the sidewalk. 

The path is my favorite part. It is the perfect way to add charm and character to something that was not there before.

Emily Best

St Vincent

Emily is a junior psychology major, children studies and disabilities studies minors at Saint Vincent College. She is treasurer of Psychology Club and a student athletic trainer. She is obsessed with anything pumpkin, watching Grey's Anatomy, and online shopping. Follow her on Instagram: embestt
Kaura Bassegio is a Saint Vincent College Alumna with a degree in marketing. As founder and former President of the St. Vincent chapter, Kaura worked on pitching ideas, editing, and leading a large team of women. Throughout her years at Saint Vincent, Kaura worked in the retail industry where she received her internship at American Eagle Outfitters. Now that she is a college graduate, Kaura will be focused on family, friends, and most importantly, finding a job! She is interested in fashion and her dream is to live and work in New York City. Follow her on Instagram: kauralbassegio