This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at St Vincent chapter.

As a college student who loves to read, I know that it can be next to impossible to find time to pick up a book and just read for entertainment during the semester. I for one, cannot wait for the chance to curl up with a book, a hot drink, and a snack during spring break. However, I am not sure what book I want to pick up, so I did a little research on a bunch of new releases. Here are a few books of different genres that I came across:

Looking for a good thriller? Check out The Silent Patient by Alex Michaelides.

Want to get lost in an epic fantasy? Consider picking up The Priory of the Orange Tree by Samantha Shannon.

How about a sweet romance? I Owe You One by Sophie Kinsella might be for you.

Interested in a young adult contemporary novel dealing with relevant social issues? I suggest you look into On the Come Up by Angie Thomas.

Into true crime, memoirs, and/or nonfiction? A Serial Killer’s Daughter by Kerri Rawson could be the book for you.

Does a contemporary fiction novel about family relationships sound interesting? Then The Care and Feeding of Ravenously Hungry Girls by Anissa Gray is a good choice.

As you can see, there is a wide variety of new releases to choose from for your spring break reading. I hope you can find the right book for you. Happy reading!

HCXO,

Rachel