This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at St Vincent chapter.

Name: Zack Good

Major: Business Management

Year: 2018

Hometown: Pleasant Hills PA

Birthday: April 17th

What are you involved with on campus? Sports? Clubs?

Intramural Referee, Work Study, SAP Program

Why did you choose your major and what would you like to do after graduation?

I chose it, because it seemed appealing to me coming to SVC. After graduation, I will hopefully take a job in Management, or with SAP. If not, continue my education by receiving a MBA.

You recently celebrated a birthday. Happy Belated! What was your favorite part of your birthday?

Thank you! My favorite part would probably be celebrating it with my twin brother.

What is an interesting fact about you?

An interesting fact about myself would be that I am colorblind.

The semester is coming to an end! Any big plans for this summer?

This summer I will be in Salt Lake City, Utah for my internship!

What is your favorite SVC memory?

There is so many!  I would have to say the friends I have made here are amazing. I am truly blessed and thankful.

Do you have any siblings? If so, how many?

Yes, just my twin brother, Luke.

If you could explain your life in a quote, what would it be?

“It’s not about what happens, its about how you react to what happens.”

Are you following the NBA playoffs? If so, what two teams do you have making it to the Finals?

Yes, I am! I think this year its going to be the Cleveland Cavaliers and the Houston Rockets (Cavs winning)!

Juli Cehula

St Vincent '18

Hello there! I am the Campus Correspondent of the Her Campus chapter at Saint Vincent College. As a senior psychology major, I've made the most of my time in undergrad and am excited for all the doors I have opening ahead of me. I can definitely thank Her Campus for giving me invaluable skills. As a future psychologist, I hope that my articles (and the chapter's) are able to make you feel empowered, motivate you to start a conversation, and be kind. As a hero of mine has said, "If you do not take control over your time and your life, other people will gobble it up. If you don't prioritize yourself, you constantly start falling lower and lower on your list."- Michelle Obama. Be the change you want to see in the world, and smile. Always smile!