This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at St Vincent chapter.

Full disclosure, I have seen that phrase everywhere and wanted to try it for myself. I love fall and everything that goes with it. I love all the seasons for a variety of reasons, but there is something special about fall. Whether it’s the crisp, crunchy leaves under your feet while walking to class, hot apple cider in a mug to start off your day, or heading to a pumpkin patch.

Since Autumn is well underway here are some fall bucket list of things to do before the season is up:

– Enjoy a warm mug of apple cider

– Take a walk in the leaves

– Make an apple recipe

– Indulge in candy corn

– Head to a Fall Festival

– Enjoy homemade apple crisp

– Do window shopping for new fall décor

– Enjoy a new book by the fire with a fall candle going

– Treat yourself with a Pumpkin Spice Latte

– Decorate for fall

– Head to a Football Game

– Take a drive to admire all the leaves

– Enjoy Pumpkin Pie

– Acknowledge what you are thankful for

– Make a Hearty Soup

– Enjoy a bonfire with friends of family

– Break out your flannels and vests for the fall weather

– Go Apple Picking

There are so many fun things to do in the fall season, whether it is indoor or outside. Autumn is such a beautiful time to enjoy the weather and changing leaves before it’s time to hibernate for the winter. I know I have created my fall bucket list and I am going to add more to the list and check as many as I can off. To see more ideas of 50 fun things to do this fall, check out Real Simple’s blog, all fun and affordable fall activities here. I hope you all are taking advantage of this beautiful fall weather and making memories.

HCXO,

Elspeth

Elspeth Mizner

St Vincent '19

Hello! My name is Elspeth! I am a senior communication major. I love reading and writing, spending time with family and trying new things with friends and spreading a little bit of positivity wherever I go.