Happy Fall Y’all!!

Full disclosure, I have seen that phrase everywhere and wanted to try it for myself. I love fall and everything that goes with it. I love all the seasons for a variety of reasons, but there is something special about fall. Whether it’s the crisp, crunchy leaves under your feet while walking to class, hot apple cider in a mug to start off your day, or heading to a pumpkin patch.

Since Autumn is well underway here are some fall bucket list of things to do before the season is up:

- Enjoy a warm mug of apple cider

- Take a walk in the leaves

- Make an apple recipe

- Indulge in candy corn

- Head to a Fall Festival

- Enjoy homemade apple crisp

- Do window shopping for new fall décor

- Enjoy a new book by the fire with a fall candle going

- Treat yourself with a Pumpkin Spice Latte

- Decorate for fall

- Head to a Football Game

- Take a drive to admire all the leaves

- Enjoy Pumpkin Pie

- Acknowledge what you are thankful for

- Make a Hearty Soup

- Enjoy a bonfire with friends of family

- Break out your flannels and vests for the fall weather

- Go Apple Picking

There are so many fun things to do in the fall season, whether it is indoor or outside. Autumn is such a beautiful time to enjoy the weather and changing leaves before it’s time to hibernate for the winter. I know I have created my fall bucket list and I am going to add more to the list and check as many as I can off. To see more ideas of 50 fun things to do this fall, check out Real Simple’s blog, all fun and affordable fall activities here. I hope you all are taking advantage of this beautiful fall weather and making memories.

HCXO,

Elspeth