This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at St Vincent chapter.

It’s survival kit season! Her Campus has partnered with the following brands to send our chapter some awesome products to help us get through the school year. Let’s check them out!

BUXOM Cosmetics

Big Tease™ Plumping Mascara delivers maximum volume and visibly longer lashes for a full and flirty look. Its long wear formula is made from 3 specialty waxes that deliver a smooth application via the conical wand with chiseled-tip fibers. This mascara is smudge and flake proof so it’s perfect for a long day of classes or a girls night out! #BuxomBabe

Garden of Life Protein Bars

GoL bars are a yummy way to add some protein into your diet. They are made with 8-10 simple whole-food ingredients such as dates, almonds, and fruit. Each bar contains 12 g of Certified USDA Organic, Non-GMO Project Verified, grass-fed whole milk protein. There are no added sugars, so this is a bar you can feel good about eating! They are also gluten-free and come in 4 flavors – Chocolate Coconut, Blueberry, Chocolate Sea Salt and Maple Sea Salt. #GoForTheGoL

L’Oreal Sublime Bronze

The summer weather may be fading away, but that doesn’t mean your tan has to! Use this self-tanner in your daily routine for a hydrating and natural glow. Made with Vitamin E, this moisturizer can be used 3 times a week and will apply an even, streak-freak tan!

Katy Perry’s INDI

This fragrance is one of a kind. Described by Katy as a “seductive musk that elevates the senses.” It is artfully crafted with eleven different fragrances combined with scents of oriental plum and Italian bergamot. Fresh muguet and white cedar wood mingle with the subtle warmth of amber and vanilla. Katy Perry’s INDI fragrance is “as unique as the people who wear it.” #WhatMakesYouINDI

Krazy Glue

These singles are perfect for a fast fix. It bonds to wood, metal, plastics, glass, vinyl, and ceramics. You can use Krazy Glue for everything, but it is ideal for office, home, and craft projects.

Garnier

Micellular water was #GiftedByGarnier. It is an all-in-one cleanser that removes makeup and lifts dirt/oil with no need to rinse or rub. This waterproof formula takes off even the strongest waterproof makeup without irritating the skin below.

To learn more about Garnier, you can check out the article from our chapter’s previous partnership here.

Frank’s Red Hot

The #1 hot sauce brand in America sent us this fun pouch with samples. This is the perfect size to keep in your bookbag and add extra flavor to your lunch! Frank’s Red and Old Bay seasoning are the perfect flavor duo when it comes to spicing up your meal plan. #IPTSOE

Bath and Body Works

We may not be allowed to have wallflowers in our dorms here at SVC, but you’ve got to love them anyway. Wallflowers are America’s #1 fragrance diffuser for the home and adds always-on fragrance & a decorative statement to every room! You can choose from 60 one-of-a-kind Fragrance Plug designs to pair with more than 60 classic & seasonal fragrances. We received the vanilla-lavender scent and it is delightful! Our wallflower happens to double as a night-light which operates around-the-clock when plugged in.

Thank you to these brands and to Her Campus for hooking us up! We will be sharing more information about these products individually and hosting some fun giveaways on our Instagram over the next few weeks, so follow us @hcstvincent for your chance to win!

HCXO,

Ashley