This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at St Vincent chapter.

Looking to find the perfect playlist to get you all in your fall feels? HC SVC gets you. Check out some of the coziest tracks below! 

Photograph – Ed Sheeran

Magic – Coldplay

The Fear – Ben Howard

Love Like This – Kodaline

Lost in My Mind – The Head and the Heart

Ditmas – Mumford and Sons

Put Your Records On – Corinne Bailey Ray

White Dress – Ben Rector

Banana Pancakes – Jack Johnson

XO (cover) – John Mayer

Come On Get Higher – Matt Nathanson

Don’t Lay Your Head – Us The Duo

Give Me Something – Alex & Sierra

Love Someone – Jason Mraz

Lovesong – Adele

She Will Be Loved – Maroon 5

She Is Love – Parachute

Surround You – Echosmith

Ho Hey – The Lumineers

Sweater Weather – The Neighborhood

Happy Listening HC SVC! 

-xoxo

Lisa Mason is currently a Junior Marketing major with a minor in Management. She is a member of Activities Programming Board, Women in Business, Singers, and works as an Admissions Ambassador at Saint Vincent College. Since she has a passion for meeting and helping others; she hopes to use her field of Marketing to become a professor as well as become a Marketing Manager of a firm someday in a major city. You can find her enjoying time with her friends, drinking salted caramel cappuccinos, or blogging. Also, it wouldn't be the craziest thing in the world to say that she is a Netflix, caffeine, and retail therapy enthusiast. Follow her on Instagram: masonjar_17 and check out her blog at http://youngandtwenty.blogspot.com/.
Juli Cehula

St Vincent '18

Hello there! I am the Campus Correspondent of the Her Campus chapter at Saint Vincent College. As a senior psychology major, I've made the most of my time in undergrad and am excited for all the doors I have opening ahead of me. I can definitely thank Her Campus for giving me invaluable skills. As a future psychologist, I hope that my articles (and the chapter's) are able to make you feel empowered, motivate you to start a conversation, and be kind. As a hero of mine has said, "If you do not take control over your time and your life, other people will gobble it up. If you don't prioritize yourself, you constantly start falling lower and lower on your list."- Michelle Obama. Be the change you want to see in the world, and smile. Always smile!