“Fall-ing” in Love with the Laurel Highlands

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at St Vincent chapter.

You all know Fall is finally here! Along with this season comes adventures, beautiful scenery, flannels, and of course pumpkin flavored drinks *insert Starbucks caption here*. 

Laurel Highlands, the surrounding area around St. Vincent offers many things for everyone to do. Going on hikes, finding cool little areas in nature, and anything to fulfill the wonderful feeling of Fall. Some cool places to check are Schramm’s Fall Festival and Seven Spring’s Autumnfest. Get exploring! 

Who doesn’t love flannels?! Flannel Friday..more like flannel every day! Everyone loves a good flannel. They are an easy shirt to wear to class, a nice shirt to go out with friends, or even something that can be dressed up! Thank you PA for your amazing         Fall weather! It’s the perfect all in one shirt. 

***With this time of year comes tasty treats! In the mood for some fall snacks? Spend a day with friends making things like caramel apples, apple pie, or even apple dumplings!

-Caramel Apple Toppings:

-Nuts

-M&m’s

-Reese’s pieces candies

-Sprinkles

-Oreo Crunch

-Coconut flakes

Welcome Fall, we’ve been waiting for you!

Anna Sowinski is a freshman at Saint Vincent College with a major in Management and a future minor in Operational Excellence. She is a member of the Saint Vincent Dance Team, Women in Business, and many other things. You could probably catch her at Panera or Starbucks with the 20 minuets of free time she has a day. Lip gloss in hand she plans to take on the world. Follow her on Instagram @anna_sowinski.
Juli Cehula

St Vincent '18

Hello there! I am the Campus Correspondent of the Her Campus chapter at Saint Vincent College. As a senior psychology major, I've made the most of my time in undergrad and am excited for all the doors I have opening ahead of me. I can definitely thank Her Campus for giving me invaluable skills. As a future psychologist, I hope that my articles (and the chapter's) are able to make you feel empowered, motivate you to start a conversation, and be kind. As a hero of mine has said, "If you do not take control over your time and your life, other people will gobble it up. If you don't prioritize yourself, you constantly start falling lower and lower on your list."- Michelle Obama. Be the change you want to see in the world, and smile. Always smile!