This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at St Vincent chapter.

With the start of a new season comes the opportunity to totally revamp your wardrobe. Be sure to have at least one of each of the items on this list- they will prove to be both stylish and practical!

1. Sweater: A cute sweater is a classic for this time of year and pairs great with skinny jeans and boots. Chunky sweaters are great for those cold days, but a light cashmere sweater pairs excellently with a blanket scarf!

2. Flannel: Flannels are great for those chilly fall days. They can be worn open with a short-sleeved top or tank underneath, that way if you get too warm, you can just tie it around your waist.

3. Scarf: Scarves are great because they can be easily removed if you get too warm and can be tied a bunch of ways for a fresh look each time you wear it! One of my personal favorites are blanket scarves- they keep you warm and look super cute with a sweater or long-sleeved tee!

4. Boots: A good pair of boots can be a great transition piece from fall into the snowy winter months. Whether you get a pair of leather knee-high boots to wear with jeans and a sweater, or a pair of Timberlands- they are on trend but still practical.

5. Jeans: Of course, a trusty pair of jeans can be worn during any time of year. Skinny jeans are great for this time of year because they can easily be tucked into a pair of boots, but do not be afraid to try out a new fit!

Image Credit: Just in a bit

One of my favorite parts of this fall season (besides the beauty of the changing leaves) is all the different fashion options. There are so many ways to wear the items on this list, so hopefully you found at least a few new fashion ideas. Happy fall!

HCXO,

Lauren

Lauren Makovics

St Vincent '23

Biology Major from Saint Vincent College Future Veterinarian "Aim higher, dream bigger"