This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at St Vincent chapter.

We are almost two whole weeks into the fall semester at Saint Vincent! The campus has fully come to life with different athletic practices, classes in full swing, and beautiful, but hot, weather. The fall semester has a lot to offer to Bearcat students and Her Campus St Vincent is looking forward to sharing those with you! 

Kaura and Juli, our Co-Campus Correspondents are feautred here at the club fair! We received over 100 sign-ups! Can you say success?! We were able to have some awesome giveaways thanks to Vera Bradley, Pure Silk, and Azo! This year will truly be one for the record books, Kaura and Juli cannot wait to share with you their ideas on how Her Campus at St Vincent will be an active member of the campus community, a very important task here at SVC! 

Juli Cehula

St Vincent '18

Hello there! I am the Campus Correspondent of the Her Campus chapter at Saint Vincent College. As a senior psychology major, I've made the most of my time in undergrad and am excited for all the doors I have opening ahead of me. I can definitely thank Her Campus for giving me invaluable skills. As a future psychologist, I hope that my articles (and the chapter's) are able to make you feel empowered, motivate you to start a conversation, and be kind. As a hero of mine has said, "If you do not take control over your time and your life, other people will gobble it up. If you don't prioritize yourself, you constantly start falling lower and lower on your list."- Michelle Obama. Be the change you want to see in the world, and smile. Always smile!