This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at St Vincent chapter.

Hometown: Erie, Pennsylvania

Year: Junior

Major: Business Management

Sports & Activities: Football

Hobbies: Drawing & working out

Relationship Status: Single AF

Her Campus (HC): Hi Taylor! You have been chosen as the Campus Cutie for this week here at Saint Vincent College. We are going to ask you some questions so that the SVC community can get to know you even better.

Taylor Mosier (TM):  **smirk and a head nod**

HC:  Being that you are single AF, what qualities do you look for in a woman?

TM: “I like an athletic woman with a kind personality that has goals.”

HC:  You’re a football player- who’s your favorite NFL team?

TM:  “The Dallas Cowboys are America’s team… even though they suck- you know I’m still loyal.”

HC: If you’re not watching a high school football game, how do you spend your Friday nights?

TM: “If I’m being honest, most likely making some bad decisions.”

HC: What’s your go-to on Netflix?

TM: “”Californication”- Hank Moody is my idol.”

HC: Celebrity crush?

TM: “Sara Underwood.”

HC: Favorite quote?

TM:  “Do not fear what you do not know, but respect what you can learn from it.”

HC: Taylor, what is your dream job once you graduate from SVC?

TM: “To be the general manager of an NFL Franchise.”

Olivia Cerniglia is a sophomore at Saint Vincent College with a major in Communication and minor in Marketing. She is the Promotions & Events Director for MadComm. Olivia is a member of Benedictine Leadership Studies, Residence Life, Alpha Lambda Delta, and Women in Business. When she is not watching Scandal on Netflix (and dreaming of working as a White House Correspondent or filling the shoes of Olivia Pope), you can find her at the coffee shop with a good book. Follow her on Instagram @ocerniglia.
Aubrey Marquis is a freshman at Saint Vincent College. Her major is in Communication and an intended minor of either spanish or math. She is Vice President of her class in Saint Vincent's Student Government Association and is an active member of MADComm. Aubrey has worked as a gymnastics coach at Willow Tree Gymnastics for 4 years and enjoys spending time with kids. When she's not working, Aubrey can be found either in the gym, hanging out with friends, or studying for class. She doesn't have a dream job in mind, but plans to go wherever her work takes her! Follow her on instagram and twitter @aubsx3x3
Kaura Bassegio is a Saint Vincent College Alumna with a degree in marketing. As founder and former President of the St. Vincent chapter, Kaura worked on pitching ideas, editing, and leading a large team of women. Throughout her years at Saint Vincent, Kaura worked in the retail industry where she received her internship at American Eagle Outfitters. Now that she is a college graduate, Kaura will be focused on family, friends, and most importantly, finding a job! She is interested in fashion and her dream is to live and work in New York City. Follow her on Instagram: kauralbassegio