This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at St Vincent chapter.

Name: Maria Gismondi

Age: 20

Year: Junior

Major: Accounting

Relationship Status: “Single as a Pringle.”

Her Campus (HC): What is the biggest give-away to stay away from a male?  

Maria Gismondi (MG): “If my cat does not like them, I don’t like them.”

HC: What are your hobbies?

MG: “Tennis. Netflix. Sleep. Eat. And then more tennis.” 

HC: If money were out of the question, what would you do with the rest of your life?

MG: “I would travel all the time. I would definitely go on a European tour and I would buy a beach house in California for when I get homesick from my constant traveling”

HC: Who is your celebrity crush?

MG: “Currently, McDreamy because I just started season 3 of Grey’s Anatomy.”

HC: What is your ideal date?

MG: “It’s simple. Take me to Chipotle and do not get upset when you buy me extra guacamole. And I won’t be offended if you order me another side of guacamole. At that point, just marry me.”

HC: What is the number one thing you look for in a guy?

MG: “Adventurous. I want someone who is spontaneous and down to do whatever. Like out of nowhere just tell me what we are doing.”

HC: Are you currently searching for a special someone?

MG: “No. I am enjoying to single life and having fun with my friends. But you never know what can happen.” 

Hey! I am Alexis Satterfield and I am an accounting major at Saint Vincent College! I am a self proclaimed professional shopper who loves the little things in life. I love my dogs, sales, just about every food in the world, and running is my favorite escape. I believe in hard work leading to success and the nice guy finishing first. This year is my last year at St. Vincent College and I am very excited to have Her Campus beginning to make an impact here at SVC! 
Kaura Bassegio is a Saint Vincent College Alumna with a degree in marketing. As founder and former President of the St. Vincent chapter, Kaura worked on pitching ideas, editing, and leading a large team of women. Throughout her years at Saint Vincent, Kaura worked in the retail industry where she received her internship at American Eagle Outfitters. Now that she is a college graduate, Kaura will be focused on family, friends, and most importantly, finding a job! She is interested in fashion and her dream is to live and work in New York City. Follow her on Instagram: kauralbassegio