Bearcat Nation Event for Women’s Lacrosse

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at St Vincent chapter.

One of the first Bearcat Nation events (sponsored by the Student Government Association), of the spring sport season, is this Sunday, March 19th, at the Women’s Lacrosse game! SGA will be giving out bearcat umbrellas to those in attendance. The game has a start scheduled for 2pm. It is the ladies first home game of the season. The opponent is Medaille College.

The Women’s Lacrosse team traveled to Orlando, Florida for Spring Break where they got their season off to a good start finishing the trip 2-1. The team hopes to finish the season on top after a disappointing loss to rival Washington and Jefferson in the championship last year. The previous two years the women were able to win the pennant race and they hope to bring back a third!

Be sure to stop by the game on Sunday to watch some great lacrosse and get your Bearcat Nation umbrella. 

Juli Cehula

St Vincent '18

Hello there! I am the Campus Correspondent of the Her Campus chapter at Saint Vincent College. As a senior psychology major, I've made the most of my time in undergrad and am excited for all the doors I have opening ahead of me. I can definitely thank Her Campus for giving me invaluable skills. As a future psychologist, I hope that my articles (and the chapter's) are able to make you feel empowered, motivate you to start a conversation, and be kind. As a hero of mine has said, "If you do not take control over your time and your life, other people will gobble it up. If you don't prioritize yourself, you constantly start falling lower and lower on your list."- Michelle Obama. Be the change you want to see in the world, and smile. Always smile!