This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at St Vincent chapter.

Oh boy, even thinking about Dunkin’ makes my mouth water, so let’s talk about it. I seriously believe I have a problem sometimes because I probably go to Dunkin’ about 4-5 times a week… a serious addiction. I wake up and automatically crave having my favorite coffee drink. There really is nothing better than taking a sip and falling in LOVE.

Being a college student, coffee makes life a lot easier and a lot more enjoyable. We’ve all been there… studying for that hard exam or being stuck doing that 10-page paper. Dunkin’ is the best study buddy that keeps you motivated and happy sip by sip.

There’s just something different about it and I’ve honestly never had coffee better than Dunkin’. My heart literally begins to explode as I pull up to the drive-thru window. I tend to drink the same drink every time I go, but as long as it’s Dunkin’, I know it’ll be a great experience.

If you need a cute date idea, best friend outing, or just a time for you to have some you time, Dunkin’ is where it’s at. The perks of choosing coffee from here is that it is way less expensive than Starbucks (and in my opinion 100x better!). At the same time, all of my money goes to Dunkin’. If you’ve never had it, I am so sorry because you are truly missing out.

Some days I’m feeling a hot drink and I’ll order a hot caramel latte, which is absolutely delicious especially on a colder morning. Usually I stick to my two favorites any other time which include the Iced Caramel Macchiato or the Iced Caramel Latte. I have tried other drinks such as Iced Coffee and Iced Cappuccino and I have never been disappointed.

If you need a caffeine pick me up or just want to try a good coffee drink, Dunkin’ is 100% the place to go. They always have new unique flavors to try depending on the season which is something to look forward to! If you have any recommendations on what drinks I should try leave a comment! I’d love to try them because I’m always there.

HCXO,

Nicolette Belasco A.K.A. Dunkin’ Donuts BFF

Nicolette Belasco

St Vincent '22

Freshman Communication Major at Saint Vincent College "Everything happens for a reason."