25 Gilmore Girls Quotes You’ll Love

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at St Vincent chapter.

It’s almost that time… when the Gilmore Girl’s Revival comes onto Netflix!  On November 25, the Gilmore Girls revival will come onto Netflix, in order to mentally prepare you for Gilmore Girls here are some of the best quotes from the show that apply to college students.  COFFEE!!!

1. “People are particularly stupid today.  I can’t talk to any more of them.” – Michel

2.“How come you are not excited about life?” – Lorelai

“I find nothing exciting before 11:00” – Rory

3. “Do you like coffee?” – Max

“Only with my oxygen” – Lorelai

4. “I need coffee in an IV.” – Lorelai

5. “I need caffeine.  Whatever form you’ve got.  I haven’t had any all day.  I’ll drink it, shoot it, eat it, snort it, whatever form it’s in.  Gimme!” – Lorelai

6. “I stop doing the coffee, I stop doing the standing and walking and the words putting into sentences doing.” – Lorelai

7. “Nothing says coffee like 6:00 in the moring.” – Lorelai

8. “Does Paris ever sleep?” – Lorelai

“I think she periodically makes a whirring noise and shuts down.” – Rory

9. “That makes me so mad.  And so sad.  I’m smad!” – Sookie

10. “I can be flexible.  As long as everything is the way I want it.  I’m totally flexible.” – Lorelai

11. “I don’t like Mondays, but unfortunately they come around eventually.” – Lorelai

12. “Don’t study so much that you get brilliant, go mad, grow a big bald egghead, and try to take over the world, OK?  ‘Cause I want to go shoe shopping this weekend.” – Lorelai

“Promise.  I will not go mad until we get you some boots.” – Rory

13. “Well, I study, then study, then after a little study break, I study.” – Rory

14. “Learning, knowledge, it’s all worthless, I have no idea what you see in it.” – Lorelai

15. “Don’t show it to me.  I have no time for recreational reading until June.” – Rory

16. “What you are doing right there with the books, very good.” – Luke

17. “In order to make room for stuff, I lose stuff.  It’s a very vicious circle.” – Lorelai

18. “Five years.  Cool.  I’ve got about the next two and a half hours planned, and then there’s just darkness and possibly some dragons.” – Rory

19. “I don’t like problems.  I avoid them when I can and I don’t like people pointing them out to me.” – Lorelai

20. “Who cares if I’m pretty if I fail my finals.” – Rory

21. “Violent pencil tossing usually signals a need for pie.” – Luke

22. “I am going to go insane.  If you don’t help me, I’ll take you with me.” – Emily

23. “I want to chime in and be supportive, but I don’t know what you are talking about.” – Sookie

24. “You do know that not everyone finds the idea of being pelted with frozen water appealing.” – Michel

25. “You have so many years of screw-ups ahead of you.” – Lorelai

I am currently a senior with a major in chemistry and a minor in graphic design.
Juli Cehula

St Vincent '18

Hello there! I am the Campus Correspondent of the Her Campus chapter at Saint Vincent College. As a senior psychology major, I've made the most of my time in undergrad and am excited for all the doors I have opening ahead of me. I can definitely thank Her Campus for giving me invaluable skills. As a future psychologist, I hope that my articles (and the chapter's) are able to make you feel empowered, motivate you to start a conversation, and be kind. As a hero of mine has said, "If you do not take control over your time and your life, other people will gobble it up. If you don't prioritize yourself, you constantly start falling lower and lower on your list."- Michelle Obama. Be the change you want to see in the world, and smile. Always smile!