samantha gades BlIhVfXbi9s unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
samantha gades BlIhVfXbi9s unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

24 Songs for Your Finals Week Playlist

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at St Vincent chapter.

You’ve finally made it to the end of your semester so that means: you are stressed, tired, and in need of the perfect playlist to get you through the dreaded finals week. It also means, you’re probably thinking back on your crazy semester as whole! Here are songs that are perfect for your finals week as based on your mood throughout the week. So it’s time to buckle down and get started.. here’s a few tunes to get you motivated.

“Let’s Get Down to Business to defeat… the Huns.”

• “Eye of the Tiger” – Survivor
  • “Power” – Kanye West
  • “Work” – Rihanna ft. Drake
  • “Countdown” – Beyonce

“Alright, I got this. Now, just to stay concentrated.” 

• “Midnight City” – M83
  • “Little Lion Man” – Mumford and Sons
  • “One Night” – Ed Sheeran
  • “Amsterdam” – Imagine Dragons

“Hm.. maybe it’s time for a study break. I’ve been in the library for hours now and oh, look.. a butterfly. I remember when I used to be able to be outdoors. Those are such pretty flowers. Shoot, I’m distracted. Need. Motivation.”

• “On My Mind” – Ellie Goulding
  • “Some Nights” – Fun
  • “It’s Alright” – Matt & Kim
  • “Help!” – The Beatles

“That test was unbearable … I’m never going to graduate college. Kill me now. Please. No, seriously.”

• “Bad Day” – Daniel Powter
  • “Sorry” – Justin Bieber
  • “Mr. Brightside” – The Killers
  • “I Get Knocked Down (Tubthumping)” – Chumbawamba

“Oh my goodness, I’ve made it through the week and I’ve never felt more alive. IT’S SUMMER. ”

• “Happy” – Pharrelll Williams
  • “Best Day of My Life” – American Authors
  • “Good Life” – One Republic
  • “It’s a Beautiful Day” – U2

“But, it has been a great year.. and I can’t wait to do it all over again in the fall!”

• “Started from the Bottom” – Drake
  • “Bang My Head” – David Guetta ft. Sia & Fetty Wap
  • “679” – Fetty Wap
  • “IDFWU” –  Big Sean
Lisa Mason is currently a Junior Marketing major with a minor in Management. She is a member of Activities Programming Board, Women in Business, Singers, and works as an Admissions Ambassador at Saint Vincent College. Since she has a passion for meeting and helping others; she hopes to use her field of Marketing to become a professor as well as become a Marketing Manager of a firm someday in a major city. You can find her enjoying time with her friends, drinking salted caramel cappuccinos, or blogging. Also, it wouldn't be the craziest thing in the world to say that she is a Netflix, caffeine, and retail therapy enthusiast. Follow her on Instagram: masonjar_17 and check out her blog at http://youngandtwenty.blogspot.com/.
Kaura Bassegio is a Saint Vincent College Alumna with a degree in marketing. As founder and former President of the St. Vincent chapter, Kaura worked on pitching ideas, editing, and leading a large team of women. Throughout her years at Saint Vincent, Kaura worked in the retail industry where she received her internship at American Eagle Outfitters. Now that she is a college graduate, Kaura will be focused on family, friends, and most importantly, finding a job! She is interested in fashion and her dream is to live and work in New York City. Follow her on Instagram: kauralbassegio