This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at St Vincent chapter.

Hey, Bearcats! Homecoming is right around the corner! Whether you’re spending it with family or friends, be sure to check out the event schedule to plan your weekend! 

On Friday September 29th, check out the SVC men’s soccer game at 2pm and the women’s at 4pm. Registration for fall family weekend is also in the Fred Rogers Center from 3-7pm. 

Registration will also be Saturday from 10am to 6pm for families and alumni. At 9am. You can check out both the men’s lacrosse alumni game and women’s tennis alumni tournament. 

Bearcat Brunch is happening in the Community Center! Check it out from 11am-1pm. 

For those that love cornhole, there is a tournament at noon located at the outdoor basketball court. 

One of everyone’s favorite events, the football game, will take place at 1pm. Watch the Bearcats take on Case Western at Chuck Noll Field! 

After the game, check out all the games and events at the fall fest carnival. It will be from 3:30-6pm, so be sure to stop at some club booths and win prizes. 

To worship with the Saint Vincent College community, parish Mass will be held at the Basilica at 5pm. 

And to round out your Saturday, there will be trolley ghost tours at 8:15pm departing from the Carey Center. 

We hope to see you at some of these events making memories with your family and friends! Happy Homecoming, Bearcats! 

Rebecca is a junior politics major at Saint Vincent College. Her dream is to attend law school and be the next Elle Woods. In her free time, Rebecca likes to read, drink lots of coffee, or watch Criminal Minds. Fun Fact: she always carries her pocket Constitution with her!
Juli Cehula

St Vincent '18

Hello there! I am the Campus Correspondent of the Her Campus chapter at Saint Vincent College. As a senior psychology major, I've made the most of my time in undergrad and am excited for all the doors I have opening ahead of me. I can definitely thank Her Campus for giving me invaluable skills. As a future psychologist, I hope that my articles (and the chapter's) are able to make you feel empowered, motivate you to start a conversation, and be kind. As a hero of mine has said, "If you do not take control over your time and your life, other people will gobble it up. If you don't prioritize yourself, you constantly start falling lower and lower on your list."- Michelle Obama. Be the change you want to see in the world, and smile. Always smile!