This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at St Olaf chapter.

This will be last post of the 2017-2018 school year. It’s hard to believe that my first year of college has come to a close. This year has been filled with many ups and downs and I’ve grown so much as a person. I’ve had a blast being able to write for HerCampus for the past few semesters. I hope that you learned something from not just my posts, but from all the posts on St. Olaf’s chapter. I certainly have learned a lot from this experience and I hope to continue my blogging career on HerCampus for the college years to come. Thank you HerCampus for providing a platform in which I can share my thoughts and what I love. Thank you to the co-coordinators Bridget and Grace! You guys are seriously the best! Last but certanly not least, thank YOU, the readers. Thank you for taking the time out of your busy lives to read a post or two and for joining me on my journey through my first year of college. Good luck on your finals and have a spectacular summer filled with laughter and joyous times. See you next year HerCampus.

xoxo,

Sophia