Surviving College? 10 Inspiring Quotes

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at St Olaf chapter.

Misty Copeland

“Be strong, be fearless, be beautiful. And believe that anything is possible when you have the right people there to support you.”

Serena Williams

“If anything, you know, I think losing makes me even more motivated.”

Beyonce Knowles

“I can never be safe; I always try and go against the grain. As soon as I accomplish one thing, I just set a higher goal. That’s how I’ve gotten to where I am.”

Ellen DeGeneres

“Find out who you are and be that person. That’s what your soul was put on this Earth to be. Find that truth, live that truth and everything else will come.”  

Oprah Winfrey

“Think like a queen. A queen is not afraid to fail. Failure is another steppingstone to greatness.”

Bethany Hamilton

“Whatever your situation might be, set your mind to whatever you want to do and put a good attitude in it, and I believe that you can succeed. You are not going to get anywhere just sitting on your butt and moping around.”

Malala Yousafzai

“Let us make our future now, and let us make our dreams tomorrow’s reality.”

Margaret Thatcher

“Disciplining yourself to do what you know is right and important, although difficult, is the highroad to pride, self-esteem, and personal satisfaction.”

Ruth Bader Ginsburg

“If you’re going to change things, you have to be with the people who hold the levers.”

Zendaya

“I realized that if I don’t like something, I can change it. If I don’t feel comfortable with something, then I have a voice to say it’s not cool.”

Image Credit

Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com

Source