Survival Kit Rundown: Fall 2017

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at St Olaf chapter.

First HC Survival Kit of the year! Thanks to our amazing sponsors, we have some great products to help us get through the rest of semester. This fall, the kit is a mix of beauty products, accessories, and everyday school essentials. All of us here at St. Olaf HC absolutely love these products and enjoyed sharing them with our fellow Oles during our tabling event! Here’s a rundown of some of the fantastic products we received from our sponsors (thank you!). 

Freeman Beauty

From Freeman Beauty, we received the Feeling Beautiful Rejuvenating Cucumber + Pink Salt Clay Mask, the Manuka Honey + Tea Tree Oil Clay Mask + Cleanser, and the Detoxifying Charcoal + Black Sugar Mud Mask. Freeman Beauty is famous for using the perfect balance of nature and science in all its beauty products. I’ve been using a variety of their masks for the past few weeks and have found them to be super easy to use. Also, they smell really good and leave your skin bright and clean. 

Check them out on Facebook, Twitter (@FreemanBeauty), and Instagram (@freemanbeauty)! 

Aéropostale 

From Aéropostale, we received an assortment of beautiful and stylish accessories. Some of the accessories included mini clutches, earrings, rings, chokers, scrunchies, and sunglasses. Apart from these cute accessories, Aero also has great line of denim products including its popular line of jeans. 

Check them out on Facebook, Twitter (@Aeropostale), and Instagram (@aeropostale)! 

Bed Head by TIGI 

Thanks to Bed Head by TIGI, we have enough hairspray and dry shampoo to last us the whole year! From Bed Head, we received the Masterpiece Shine Hairspray, Dirty Secret Dry Shampoo, Hard Head Hairspray, and Oh Bee Hive! Matte Dry Shampoo. Bed Head is a very popular hair product brand known for its high-performing products. Hairspray is the perfect guard against the Minnesota wind! 

Check them out on Facebook and Instagram (@bedheadbytigi)!

Spindrift Sparkling Water

Spindrift is America’s first sparkling water made with real, fresh fruit. We were sent two flavors, orange mango and lemon. However, there are tons more flavors including Cucumber, Strawberry, Blackberry, and Raspberry Line. Let’s be honest, there is nothing better than to sit down at the end of the long day and have some delicious sparkling water. 

Check them out on Facebook, Twitter (@spindriftfresh), and Instagram (@spindriftfresh)!

Erin Condren 

Erin Condren is a lifestyle brand know for its organizational products. We were lucky enough to be sent some beautiful, 18 month, hardcover planners this fall. These planners are perfect for planning those cram sessions, group project meetings, and date nights! 

Check them out on Facebook, Twitter (@ErinCondren), and Instagram (@erincondren)!

Hi-Chew Candy

Hi-Chew is a candy company known for its real fruit flavor and its chewiness. It is the #1 soft candy in Japan, and has recently become more popular in America as well. I personally love these candy and they are perfect for late night cram sessions. Some of the flavors we were given included Mango, Grape, Strawberry, and Apple.

Check them out on Facebook, Twitter (@HiChew), and Instagram (@hichewusa)!

L’Oréal Paris

L’Oréal Paris is one of the largest cosmetics companies in the world and is known for its total beauty care products. The products we received included Sublime Bronze Self-Tanning Towelettes, ProPerfect Salon Airbrush Mist, and Hydra Genius.

Check them out on Facebook, Twitter (@LOrealParisUSA), and Instagram (@lorealskin)!

Steripod

Steripod clip protects toothbrushes from airborne bacteria and cross contamination with other toothbrushes. It can keep your toothbrush clean and fresh-smelling for up to 3 months. With flu season upon us and using dorm bathrooms, these guys are great to have. 

Check them out on Facebook, Twitter (@steripod), and Instagram (@getsteripod)!

Thank you again to all our sponsors! 

All photos taken by Grace Reynders. 

Gray Reynolds

St Olaf '18