StoStyle: Finals season!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at St Olaf chapter.

Hello Oles! As we near summertime, have you been wondering what gear you’ll bring out for the final weeks of living on-campus? Moreover, if you’re at all like me, you want to go as comfortable as possible as we get close to finals time… If you have been wondering what to wear at all, read on!

Summer dresses:

Not only are dresses easy to match, they’re cool to wear (no pants required!) Depending on the weather, pair with cute boots or sandals! As you gear up for summer (and finals…), make sure this easy and comfortable staple is in your closet!

Cute tank:

An easy staple to go to as you head into finals is definitely shorts and a cute tank. Why not show off your adorable tee? Personally, I always go for tie-dye tees, but any cute tee is perfect to throw on with shorts! Layer with a cute cardigan for chilly mornings, easy to shed as the day heats up. This outfit keeps you cool and allows for maximum comfort during finals season.

Jogger pants or capris:

Go for the athletic, comfy look as you gear up for finals! Not only are these pants super practical, they’re also easy to wear with whatever you want on top. They come in all sorts of styles, with or without pockets. Pick up a pair of these pants for finals season!

Remember these comfy tips as you head into finals season. Summer is close. Good luck with finals, Oles!

cover, Summer dress, tie-dye, jogger pants

Maggie is a junior at St. Olaf, currently majoring in Spanish and Latin American Studies with a concentration in media studies.  She runs for the St. Olaf cross-country and track teams, writes for the school newspaper, and tries to do her homework in the downtime. Maggie enjoys spending time with her family and friends, reading, biking, skiing, and swimming.  She's excited to be a part of the Her Campus community!  Um Ya Ya!