Hey St. Olaf!
We want to tell you guys about our awesome Spring Break Survival Kit we got from HC Headquarters!
- Luna Bars- Luna Bars get me powered up for any activity that I might do! How awesome is that for Spring Break? You might be hiking, rock climbing, or going to be a beach party, but with Luna Bars you’ll always be energized!
- Sabre Pepper Gel- Safety is super practical, but it doesn’t have to be boring when your kit is pink! Be fashionable and safe this spring break with Sabre! #safeissmart
- Completely Bare Waxing Strip- founded in New York City 13 years ago, Completely Bare is the number one destination for hair removal! But you don’t have to go to New York to try their products. This deluxe sampler contains face and bikini wax strips, so you can leave your razor kit at home. #completelybare
- Not Your Mother’s Hair Care- shampoo and conditioner! These travel-sized samples are perfect for taking on your spring break trip. Not only do they smell amazing, they’re eco-friendly, sulfate, paraben, and dye-free!
- Chipotle- Who doesn’t love Chipotle! You’ll probably get hungry at some point over break, and Chipotle is perfect! Bring a friend to take advantage of this buy-one, get-one coupon.
- Dirty Rush– St. Olaf may not have greek life, however, Taylor Bell’s shameless expose of sorority life offers one perspective of it! This book, published by Simon and Shuster, made Whitney Port of The Hills, the City says, “Stop. Wait. Really? LOL.” #dirtyrush
- The Intern’s Workbook– An international bestseller, The Intern’s Handbook by Shane Kuhn, this book is the definition of a guilty pleasure! Read it now before it hits the screen: the intern’s handbook is currently in development with Sony Pictures as a feature film! #internshandbook #internship
Have an awesome Spring Break! HCXO!