Perry Tetreault ’16

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at St Olaf chapter.

Name: Perry Noel Tetreault

Year of graduation: 2016

Major/concentration: Nursing

Relationship status: Taken

Favorite place to study: Room 515 in the Library

Favorite food: Asparagus sautéed in garlic and butter and cooked so it almost melts in your mouth…nothing better.

Favorite movie: The Other Guys or V for Vendetta or Lord of the Rings: Return of the King.

Hobbies: I play soccer for Olaf. I also like to watch movies and TV shows with my friends, and I enjoy just chilling.

If you could live in one other state, which state would you live in and why?: I would live in Alaska. I went there over the summer and it was out of this world. It was gorgeous. Only downside was it stayed light out until 3 a.m. and got light again at 5 a.m., but I could deal.

What movie do you think best describes your life and why?: I would have to say Live Free or Die Hard. I often relate myself to Bruce Willis, whether the relations are true or not. It’s also pretty crazy in the movie and my life is a sorta crazy. So, in no way is my life like Live Free or Die Hard but I wish it was.

What is your favorite article of clothing you own and why?: My current pair of Nike shoes. I must confess- I am a sucker for shoes. I find myself online making NikeiD shoes for hours on end. I am quite happy with the shoes I have now so definitely those. 

If you could change one thing about the St. Olaf campus, what would it be and why?: I would either have a soft serve ice cream machine installed in the caf or make the dorms have better showers. I am quite particular about my showers, and the ones here aren’t even close to being on par with my standards. Sounds a bit snobby but what can you do…

Describe yourself in one word: Chill

Call or text?: Text…if you call me I probably won’t pick up and I’ll text you right after asking what you want. Sorry…

What is your ideal date?: We would go to a matinee movie around 2 p.m., then we would head to an early dinner at either a nice italian restaurant or Buffalo Wild Wings, either would do. After that we would either go ice skating or go to the zoo, and we’d finish it off watching a movie in a comfy place.

Finish this sentence: A girl looks her best when…she is wearing a cute sun dress that twirls when she spins in circles. She also looks her best when she is wearing U of M soccer gear. 

What do you want the ladies of St. Olaf to know?: 507-581-4904

All photos provided by Perry Tetreault.

Maggie is a junior at St. Olaf, currently majoring in Spanish and Latin American Studies with a concentration in media studies.  She runs for the St. Olaf cross-country and track teams, writes for the school newspaper, and tries to do her homework in the downtime. Maggie enjoys spending time with her family and friends, reading, biking, skiing, and swimming.  She's excited to be a part of the Her Campus community!  Um Ya Ya!