This week’s athlete of the week is Danielle Larson! Get to know her:
1. Hometown: St. Peter, Minnesota.
2. Major: Political Science, English and Middle Eastern Studies concentration.
3. Event(s): Pentathlon, 400 Hurdles and High Jump.
4. Favorite music to work out to: All Beyonce. All the time.
5. Best sports memory: Making a comeback to win the 4×400 at the MIAC conference meet last year!
6. Favorite part of being on a college sports team: I will have my teammates in my life forever. They are the best people and the best friends I could ever ask for.
7. Any pre-game rituals or superstitions?: I’ve always watched Remember the Titans or Miracle before track meets!
8. Favorite food after a hard practice: I love burgers with avocado, especially after a great run in the summer!