This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at St Olaf chapter.

Well, here we are again, at the end of another year. Unlike every other year, though, this is the last one for me. A little over a week from now, I will have graduated. I will have a diploma and no plans. The world is my oyster and all that jazz. And while I won’t be leaving St. Olaf with a job lined up or my life planned out, I will be departing with a certain amount of wisdom that I hope to pass on to you, my loyal and lovely readers.

1. Your GPA makes up but a single line on your resume. Go out and do things, volunteer, join teams, make yourself unique through the activities you choose.

2. Take time to enjoy the good weather when we have it. It is good for your physical and mental health to get out and enjoy the sunshine, go for a walk or watch the sunset. Your homework can wait a half an hour.

3. Find something that you are passionate about. It does not need to be something that you want to pursue as a job, but realizing what it is that motivates you, that gets excited or angry or just downright emotional is key in figuring out who you are and who you want to be.

4. Surround yourself with people who like you for you. You should never feel as though you have to try to impress your friends or be worried that they are judging you, whether it is for your taste in music, clothing, causes or men.

5. The number of people you have slept with has no bearing on your value as a person. Whether your number is 0 or 57, you still deserve to be treated with kindness and respect.

I guess to conclude my final post for Her Campus, I just want to thank you all so much for taking your time each week to read this blog. It has truly been such an honor to be able to share my knowledge, thoughts, and opinions with you these past two years. I know that since I took up the mantle of “Her Campus St. Olaf Sex Blogger,” I have grown into myself; not to sound cliché, but I truly feel as though this blog was what I needed to blossom. It became a tool by which I could explore my developing passions in feminism, sexual health and education and writing. I hope that as I continue on in my life, I will be able to find a job or life path that allows me to continue exploring these passions.

Again, thank you all. You have my never-ending gratitude.

One last time, stay sexy, St. Olaf,

Hannah