This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at St Olaf chapter.

Name: Kyle Obermann
Birthday: March 17th
Relationship status: Single and ready to mingle
Year: Class of 2014
Hometown: Ausitn, TX

Ladies, the year is coming to an end. Though you may want to wait for your summer flings or even until next year for that relationship, this cutie is definitely worth getting to know!

Major: “Probably something along the lines of a double major in Political Science and Environmental Studies, but I’m making no promises.”

Favorite holiday: “My birthday.”

Favorite lift: “(Is this supposed to say gift?) I’m partial to cash, but it’s so boring, so a plane ticket to New Zealand would be nice!”

A girl looks prettiest when… “She smiles and her eyes twinkle with life. As far as what a twinkling-with-life eye looks like or how to make your eye twinkle with life, I’m not sure, but wow… it’ll blow a man away.”

Favorite pick-up line: “I’ll take a tip from Taylor Swift, “It’s a love story, baby just say yes.” 

Hobbies: “Photography, being outdoors, reading (which I have no time for), writing (which I also have no time for), and I’m still convinced that if I had the time and were alone with a box of Legos, something would go down.”

Fav food: “PastichioIt’s a type of Greek food..”

Extra-curricular activities: “SGA Senate, track and cross country, CERF, FCO”

What do you think the most interesting thing about yourself is?
“All my different interests. I love to do so many things and there is really no way for me to satisfy all my interests. I also have a lot of goals and ambitions, and I probably won’t be able to fulfill them all – I doubt I’ll be able to be a diplomat, famous movie actor, and National Geographic photographer in my life, but a man can dream. I have at least 60 good years ahead of me yet.”

Favorite place to study:  “If I’m only in a half-productive mood, then the Cage with friends. Otherwise, if I’m in a state of academic panic, the Science Library is pretty nice.

Blondes or brunettes:  “Well, that would depend on the hair color of the girl I currently like.”

Guilty pleasure:  “Quoting Lord of the Rings and Star Wars. Except ditch the “guilt” part.” 

Oceans or lakes: “Are you kidding? Oceans! Lakes are boring and small! Oceans have cool things like killer whales and volcanoes in them!”

Call or text: “Text usually, but I can’t stand a long and complicated texting conversation. Then, for goodness sakes, just call me.”

Favorite compliment:  “I like your eyebrows!” or “You look Greek!”

Dating deal breaker:  “She dislikes being outdoors and nature. That just won’t do.”

Biggest turn-offs: ” No sense of humor, no sense of competition, and no sense of adventure. Or if she expects you to fight your way across Mordor for her and likes toying with your mind. Come on, give a guy some peace!”

Turn on:  “If she has a fierce passion for life, not exactly sure what that means, but man, it works. “

Pet peeves: “Having no ability to loosen up and just act like a kid and being stuck to doing things the way they have always been done before.”

Ideal date: “A sail boat cruise in the Greek Isles with no set agenda and just living life. Maybe do some photography or art while your at it and at night just star gazing or maybe a movie. Taylor Swift in the background at various key romantic intervals  might be nice too.”

Describe yourself in one word: Ambitious

Most unique quality: “I’ve seen a lot of the world and different types of people. I have a fierce appreciation for challenges and change, even if they seem hard at the time. My eyebrows are also a different color than my hair and I’m half Spartan… I think those last ones coolest of them all!”

Most confusing thing about girls: “How they are romantic geniuses and know what a guy should do in every romantic situation. Sometimes it’s just incredible. But it’s also confusing when they expect us to always know what they want in those romantic situations like it’s obvious. It’s not that obvious for us more men, but we try!”

Hottest outfit a girl can wear:  “Sundresses. That’s all I have to say about that. She should wear smile a lot too, that’s really a winner. So a smiling, happy girl in a sundress in the sun.  That’s a winner for sure.”

Three things he can’t live without:” Adventure, dreams, and people.”

What he wants Ole women to know: “Be confident about who you are, you have every reason to be!

Founder and executive editor of the St. Olaf chapter of Her Campus, Lucy Casale is a senior English major with women's studies and media studies concentrations at St. Olaf College. A current editorial intern at MSP Communications in Minneapolis, MN, Lucy has interned at WCCO-TV/CBS Minnesota, Marie Claire magazine, and two newspapers. Visit her digital portfolio: lucysdigitalportfolio.weebly.com