Jack Stang ’15

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at St Olaf chapter.

Name: Jack Stang

Year: 2015

Relationship Status: Single and Ready to Mingle

Birthday: May 28, 1993

Major: Economics

Concentration: Management Studies

What do you love about Ole women? “Their ability to hold a meaningful conversation.”

Hobbies? “Intramural sports.”

Activities you are involved in? “Alpine skiing.”

Call or text? “Text.”

What is the most romantic thing you have done for a girl? “Asked a girl out by giving her a pillow pet with a note in it and then took her to dinner and a movie.”

What is your favorite place to study? “The old media room in the library.”

Favorite food? “Wild rice soup.”

Favorite movie? “‘Get Him to the Greek.’”

Any secret or hidden talents? “I can barefoot water ski.”

Finish this sentence: A girl looks her best when... “She lets her hair down.”

Describe yourself in one word.  “Talkative.” 

Pet peeves? “Bad table manners.”

What is your ideal date? “Dinner at Osaka, then a movie, then sitting around a bonfire and just talking.”

What he wants Ole women to know: “I am good at back massages.”

Best pick up line? “I seem to have lost my phone number, may I have yours?”

If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be and why? “Great barrier reef in Australia because I love to go scuba diving, and it sounds like an amazing place to dive.”

I write the Campus Cutie blog for St. Olaf Her Campus!
Bri attends St. Olaf College in Northfield, Minnesota and is majoring in Psychology with concentrations in Media Studies and Women's Studies. She is most passionate about writing, traveling, cooking, hand-written letters and cheering on the Minnesota Vikings and Wisconsin Badgers. In her free time, she enjoys running, photography, attempting to blog and spending time with her amazing family and friends. She is currently an Arts & Entertainment Editor for the St. Olaf College newspaper with the lovely Lucy Casale and aspires to further explore the field of journalism after graduation.