Her Campus Spring Break Survival Kits!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at St Olaf chapter.

Hello collegiates! 

Can you believe how close we are to Spring Break? You all know what that means… Her Campus Spring Break Survival Kits! Whether you’re headed to a sandy beach for a nice tan, the woods for a camping outing, a snowy mountain to hit the ski slopes, or the comfort of your own bed for some much needed shut-eye, Her Campus has us covered for all of our Spring Break needs! Being the dedicated and hard-working Oles that we are, I think we could all use a break, so thanks Her Campus and sponsors for thinking of us and sending us these amazing products! 

Let’s take a look at what we can find in our #HCSurvivalKits!

AZO: Cranberry Gummies

Fun fact: cranberries help maintain a healthy urinary tract! Thankfully, AZO makes it simple and easy for us to prioritize urinary tract health with their Cranberry Gummies! Take the #1 most trusted over-the-counter UTI pain reliever with you on spring break to maintain a healthy you! And did I mention they taste great, too? Thanks AZO!

Want some more fun facts? Sure you do!

• They’re made with clinically-proven Pacran® 1 to help flush the urinary tract
  • AZO Cranberry Gummies® = one 10 ounce glass of cranberry juice!
  • AZO Cranberry® Gummies come in mixed berry flavor!  

Check-out the AZO website and be sure to use their social media hashtags and handles when raving about their wonderful products!

Website: http://bit.ly/1OgTtX3

Social Media Handles:

• Facebook: facebook.com/AZOproducts 
  • Twitter: @AZOproducts

Brappz: Brappz Strap and coupon 

Want to seamlessly jazz-up your outfit? Look no further than Brappz for all of your fashion needs! Brappz products can be easily used to slip into a strapless or multi-strap bra, swimwear, tennis shoes, or a shoulder-exposing top! The hooks and straps are easy to use and help with all of your fashion needs! This is perfect for hitting the beach with your swimsuit and light tank-tops for that warm spring break weather! Thanks Brappz! 

Check-out the Brappz website and be sure to use their social media hashtags and handles when talking about their wonderful products!

Website: http://bit.ly/1XytukU

Social Media Handles:

Circle Pay: $10 for your Circle account!

Tired of dealing with shuffling money around with your friends to pay each other bacK? Well, good thing Circle Pay is here to help! Simply download the app, and with a email or phone number you can instantly send and receive money! It is safe, secure, and easy to use! Enjoy the $10 from Circle Pay to help get your account set-up! Where can you use this app? Here are a few ideas!

• Split your Ole Store Restaurant or Froggy Bottom’s bill 
  • Give your roomie your share of the snack bill 
  • Ask mom for textbook cash
  • Collect money for your Spring Break hotel
  • Divvy party costs 

Check-out the Circle Pay website and be sure to use their social media hashtags and handles when spreading the word about their wonderful products! Thanks Circle Pay! 

Website: http://bit.ly/1PRsALw

Social Media Handles: 

Milani: Eyeliner

Bring some shimmer to your life with Milani eyeliner! With vinyl and shimmer finishes in purple, turquoise, blue, and black, you can create any beauty look while on Spring Break! The tip of the eyeliner is so preciese that you’ll get a perfect cat-eye every time! Also, it’s waterproof! Perfect for maintaining your beauty look even after jumping in the pool! Thanks Milani! 

Check-out the Milani website and be sure to use their social media hashtags and handles when sharing your beauty looks!

Brand Website:  http://bit.ly/1STbUt0

Social Media Handles: 

• Facebook: facebook.com/Milani 
  • Twitter:  @milanicosmetics #Milani #milanicosmetics
  • Instagram:  @MilaniCosmetics #Milani #MilaniCosmetics

TRESemmé: TRESemmé Beauty-Full Volume Pre-Wash Conditioner and TRESemmé Beauty-Full Volume Shampoo

Try a new beauty routine with TRESemmé Beauty-Full Volume Pre-Wash Conditioner and TRESemmé Beauty-Full Volume Shampoo! These products are perfect for your Spring Break! The pre-wash conditioner softens your hair, then shampoo rinses and lets your hair weightless and full! Easily get salon-quality looks with these products from TRESemmé! Thanks TRESemmé!

Check-out the TRESemmé website and be sure to use their social media hashtags and handles when sharing how wonderfully they worked for your hair! 

Website: http://bit.ly/1WsmDID

Social Media Handles:

CEA Study Abroad: Small cards with CEA travel grant codes & hand sanitizer with holders

Looking for something to do next fall or spring? You’re in luck! CEA Study Abroad organization allows students to take classes abroad for credit! Can it get any better than that? There are summer, year, or semester opportunities available for 21 locations around the world! Check out their website and share your experiences using their social media hashtags and handles! Thank you, CEA Study Abroad, for sending the mini hand sanitizers and the travel grant codes! 

Check-out the CEA Study Abroad website and be sure to use their social media hashtags and handles when spreading the word about your experience traveling with them!

Website: http://bit.ly/1SzxYIP

Social Media Handles: 

Vera Bradley: Ella Tote + Zip ID Cases

Who doesn’t love a Vera Bradley ZIP ID case? Especially in the super-practical black and white pattern, these wallets are the perfect accessory to bring with you on Spring Break! Conveniently hold your ID, money, and credit card in this chic wallet and show off your Vera Bradley style while doing it! Thanks Vera Bradley!

Check-out the Vera Bradley website and be sure to use their social media hashtags and handles when spreading the word about their chic products!

Website:  http://bit.ly/1ROzcyT

Social Media Handles: 

There you have it, Collegiates! Enjoy all of the amazing product in this spring’s #HCSurvivalKits and have a fabulous Spring Break! HC St. Olaf wants to extend a special thanks to Her Campus and all of this year’s sponsors! 

xoxo!

Kate Roy is a junior, Psychology and Dance double major at St. Olaf College. As one of the Campus Correspondents for Her Campus St. Olaf, she enjoys writing, editing, and helping her fellow Oles get their voices heard. Kate is involved in CompanyDance, the modern dance company at St. Olaf. In her free time, Kate loves to spend time with friends, listen to music, browse Her Campus, flip through fashion magazines, and eat chocolate.  Kate is a fashionista and has a passion for all things dealing with fashion. She works at Madewell, and enjoys getting experience in the fashion world. Kate headed the Her Campus St. Olaf College style blog, StO-Style (now Snapshot), for the 2013-2014 school year. She loved this position and hopes to continue her fashion writing in the future. Kate is extrememly excited to share the position of Campus Correspondent for the 2014-2015 school year and expand her involvement with St. Olaf's Her Campus Chapter.