Get ready for Spring Break with HC!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at St Olaf chapter.

Hey collegiates! Spring break is upon us, and we hope that your spring break is the best yet! Spring break is an excellent time to recharge your batteries and pamper yourself, something you can do whether or not you’re at home or on a beach somewhere. That’s why we wanted to share with you all the amazing swag we got from some amazing sponsors in our Spring Break Survival Kit! 

neuro SLEEP

Ever have trouble sleeping sometimes and not know why? Well, our friends at neuro are here with neuro SLEEP to help you get the best sleep of your life! neuro SLEEP is a tasty blend of goodnight nutrients like melatonin and magnesium specifically formulated to give you the most golden of slumbers. This tasty drink helps promote restful sleep and normalize sleeping patterns. The best part? It’s safe and non-habit forming, only 35 calories, and has no artificial colors or flavors! Plus it’s delicious to boot!

TRESemmé

Spring is here and that means so is increased humidity. Fight back with TRESemmé’s 7 Day Keratin Smooth System! With just one use, this treatment makes your hair smoother and sleeker for a full seven days. For more hairstyle inspiration and how-to’s, be sure to check out www.youtube.com/TRESemme. Primp away!

Chipotle

We love Chipotle and we know that you do too! Thanks to them we received cards for a free burrito and free chips & guac. Love it!

ZOTOS

Thanks to our friends at Zotos Professional our colored (shh! Don’t tell anyone!) hair has never looked better! Their Biotera Ultra Color Care 5-in-1 Cleansing COnditioner is the multi-tasking must-have to streamline your hair care routine! This product is designed for dry and damanged color-treated hair, and it takes the place of your shampoo, conditioner, deep conditioner, leave-in detangler, AND shine treatment! It’s super easy to use and leaves out hair feeling silky soft.

European Wax Center

Thanks to European Wax Center, we’re ready to flaunt our smoothest, sexiest skin this spring break. EWC has given waxing a much-needed makeover. They believe waxing is for everyone who wants to flaunt the smoothest skin and offer luxurious waxing at prices that won’t make you raise an eyebrow.

Yokini Swimwear

As much as we love frolicking on the beach, shopping for cute swimsuits can be a real pain. Lucky for us, Yokini Swimwear makes super flattering, yoga-inspired fold-over swim bottoms! You can also get customized swimwear with cute monograms!

Thank you to all the great sponsors who sent us goodies – we love you all! Have a fun and safe spring break, collegiates!

Katie is a recent graduate (and proud alum - UM YA YA!) of St. Olaf College, a small liberal arts college in Minnesota. A true Minnesota girl through and through, Katie was formerly a fashion blogger and Campus Correspondent for Her Campus St. Olaf College before becoming a contributing writer for the national site. She currently works as a marketing assistant and is interested in further pursuing a career in marketing, PR, journalism, editing...(she has no idea, if you can't tell). Katie is passionate about traveling and wants to stamp up her passport as much as possible. Katie enjoys social media, blogs, Speculoos cookie butter, dressing for success, fashion magazines and extensively quoting pop culture in social situations (especially 30 Rock). Her one party trick is knowing all the words to "Freaks and Geeks" by Childish Gambino.