This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at St Olaf chapter.

I hope of all of you had a lovely month of February! Only a few more weeks until SPRING BREAK! Get excited! Until then, I’m going to share with you all the things I’ve been loving in the month of February.

Favorite Food: Chocolate

• Since it was Valentine’s, it’s only appropriate that my favorite food/dessert this month would by chocolate, preferably milk chocolate. Yum!

Favorite Netflix Series: My Next Guest Needs No Introduction With David Letterman

• There’s only been two episodes but definitely worth watching! The first episode features former president Barack Obama and his life in the White House and when he left office. A really great mix between a talk show and documentary in my opinion.

Favorite Article of Clothing: Parka

• It’s been a very cold month so my parka has come in handy. It’s navy and very thick so it keeps me super warm this frigid month of February.

Favorite Beauty Product: Clinique Acne Cleanser

• This product is great for my dry skin. It clears breakouts and is very gentle on the skin. I highly recommend this if you are prone to blemishes and trying to get clearer skin.

Favorite Movie(s): Coco and I, Tonya

• Both of these films were outstanding so I couldn’t choose between them. These films were expertly filmed and the plot was superb. Coco emphasizes the importance of family and I, Tonya recounts the life of Tonya Harding, a prominent figure skater in the 90’s.

Favorite Song/Album: The Greatest Showman Album

• Every single song in the film is so catchy and I’ve been obsessed with listening to the whole album everyday.

Favorite Random: Playing Pool

• I’ve recently learned how to play pool and it’s honestly just so much fun! Definitely give it a try if you want a fun game to play with friends!

*Cover Image Source: https://ladysmithgazette.co.za/100546/legend-st-valentine/  

Have a great first week of March!

xoxo,

Sophia