I’ve always loved reading fashion tags as well as watching YouTube videos about it. With that being said, I’m going to do my own version. Let’s get started!
How would you describe your style?
– I would describe my style as very comfortable and fun.
What are your wardrobe staples?
– Button-up shirts, long cardigans, and a trusty pair of jeans!
Who is your favorite fashion designer?
– Vera Wang! Love her dress designs!
Image Source: https://www.verawang.com/bridal-collection/iconic-wedding-dresses/?country=United%20States&id=20325
What are your favorite places to shop?
– Target (you can find fashion forward pieces for really inexpensive and it’s very convenient too!)
– TJ Maxx (you never know what you’ll find!)
– Forever 21 (so many choices!)
What is your go-to outfit?
– Comfy pair of jeans, a nice shirt or button up with a cardigan over top and I finish it off with my fave pair of Converse.
What are your favorite shoes?
– I wear my metallic Converse everywhere! I also love my black lace wedges as well.
What is your favorite fabric for clothes?
– Hmm. I think satin? Or just plain polyester too.
Do you like to dress up or wearing comfy clothes? What do you wear for which you chose?
– I love dressing up when the occasion calls for it! I prefer maxi dresses or fit & flare dresses with a classic pair of lace up booties. I also love dressing down, which is pretty much everyday. Essentially just jeans or leggings with an oversize sweater for relaxed days.
If you could buy any fashion item in the world, what would it be?
– I love evening gowns so probably that! Or maybe a Kate Spade or Michael Kors tote bag!
Do you like fashion? What got you into it?
– I love fashion! I’ve had an interest in fashion since middle school. I think it started when I accidently came across a fashion video on YouTube in 6th grade and I never looked back. I hope to go to New York Fashion Week one day!
Questions came from https://www.veronikasblushing.com/2010/05/15-fashion-questions-tag.html and http://www.annasaccone.com/2011/05/fashion-tag.html (I also edited a few of them as well.)
Hope this was interesting!