Back to School Survival Kits!

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at St Olaf chapter.

Back to School is a hectic time – thankfully, we got a super sweet survival kit in the mail to ease the stress! The Fall 2013 Back to School Survival Kit we received is chock-full of amazing must-haves to get us through the year and keep us primed to succeed!

We got some amazing swag from Neuro SONIC, Luna, Poppin, Chipotle and SK Energy Shots!

We were fortunate enough to have two whole cases of Neuro SONIC water sent to us. We got the Wild Berry flavor – trust us, it’s delicious! Neuro SONIC also provides you with sustained, focused energy, which is perfect for late-night study sessions. Neuro SONIC also gives you increased alertness and increased mental performance, which is exactly what a busy college student needs. Neuro SONIC also offers SONIC study breaks and will come to campus to set up a study break lounge, complete with Neuro SONIC drinks, great music, a wifi hotspot, comfy furniture, Neuro give-aways & more! What a great idea for club meetings, late night group study sessions or a fun pre-party idea!

The perfect accompaniment to Neuro SONIC is a LUNA bar – we got a bunch of S’mores flavored minis! LUNA bars help you wake up every day and make things happen – they’re the perfect way to satisfy your sweet tooth in a nutritious way. LUNA has a lot of other flavor choices to help you positively snack and make healthy food choices to power you through your busiest days!

To get organized, we love to use awesome products from Poppin! Poppin proves that school supplies and dorm décor do not need to be boring anymore! We got the cutest leather notebooks and colored gel pens, and will most definitely be using them for to help us manage our hectic year. Poppin is also offering a special deal for Her Campus readers – for $5 off your next purchase, use the code: DORMSTYLE. You can also enter to win a complete Poppin desk makeover by Instagramming your new Poppin products with the hashtag #dormstyle.

When we really need a kick in the pants, we’ll reach for the SK Energy Shots we received. They’re perfect for when you need long-lasting energy to power through the day – and there’s no crash!

Finally, who doesn’t love Chipotle? Chipotle was kind enough to send us a Buy-One-Get-One Free Card to celebrate turning in a big paper or landing an internship with a hearty burrito! You can enter to win a Chipotle-catered dorm party for 40 – just text DORM to 888222 to enter to win!

Thank you so much to all these fabulous sponsors – we love you for all that you do and we love our swag!

Katie is a recent graduate (and proud alum - UM YA YA!) of St. Olaf College, a small liberal arts college in Minnesota. A true Minnesota girl through and through, Katie was formerly a fashion blogger and Campus Correspondent for Her Campus St. Olaf College before becoming a contributing writer for the national site. She currently works as a marketing assistant and is interested in further pursuing a career in marketing, PR, journalism, editing...(she has no idea, if you can't tell). Katie is passionate about traveling and wants to stamp up her passport as much as possible. Katie enjoys social media, blogs, Speculoos cookie butter, dressing for success, fashion magazines and extensively quoting pop culture in social situations (especially 30 Rock). Her one party trick is knowing all the words to "Freaks and Geeks" by Childish Gambino.