2017 Holiday Survival Kit Rundown

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at St Olaf chapter.

While it seems pretty mild right now, I know for a fact that winter on the Hill will be freezing cold. However, despite the cold, this time of the year also means HC Holiday Survival Kits! Thanks to our amazing sponsors, we have a wide variety of products to help us get through finals and enjoy the holidays. So, without further ado, here is a rundown of the 2017 Holiday Survival Kits. 

Thank you Alba Botanica®,Tarte Cosmetics, Being, Krazy Glue, Le Motto and #ActuallySheCan! 

Alba Botanica®

Alba Botanica® is a beauty brand dedicated towards creating botanically-based, 100% vegetarian products. At Alba Botanica®, the mission is simply “to Do Beautiful.” And they do just that. This year, we received the Fast Fix for Puffy Eyes Cooling Eye-Revive Gel. This eye gel, along with its cooling effect, also has cucumber, green tea and caffeine in it. 

Check them out on Facebook and Instagram (@albabotanica)! 

Tarte Cosmetics 

Offering products that balance beauty and good-for-you ingredients, Tarte is one of the world’s leading cosmetics brands. Tarte was started in 2000 and has become known for its cruelty-free, hypoallergenic, vegan, and eco-chic beauty products. The first product we received from Tarte was the Tarteist™ PRO Palette, an eyeshadow palette with 20 beautiful shades. This palette is perfect for creating both everyday looks and holiday party glam. Next, we received Lights, Camera, Lashes™, a vegan mascara that won’t clump or flake. 

Check them out on Facebook, , Twitter (@tartecosmetics), Instagram (@tartecosmetics)!

Being

Being is a beauty brand with the mission of empowering women to run the world and smell good while doing it. From Being, we received the Salted Caramel and Macadamia Hand Cream and Cloudberry and Lychee Blossom Hand Cream. These hand creams smell amazing and are perfect for moisturizing this winter. 

Check them out on Facebook, Twitter (@beingxsanctuary), Instagram (@beingxsanctuary)!

Krazy Glue 

Krazy Glue is a super-strong adhesive that can be used to glue together anything from fine china, to model trains, to glass. From Krazy Glue, we received Krazy Glue All Purpose Singles. Each tube has enough glue in it for one fast fix and is perfect for your dorm emergencies and crafts. 

Check them out on Facebook, Twitter (@KrazyGlueExpert) and Instagram (@KrazyGlueExpert) !

#ActuallySheCan and Le Motto

#ActuallySheCan is a female empowerment campaign by Allergan, a leading women’s healthcare company. Created in partnership with Le Motto, these shirts were created with a breathable cotton blend and are perfect for working out in. Each shirt has an empowering slogan: Less Drama More Karma, Less Regret More Sweat, and Less Hesitation More Meditation. Thanks to the #ActuallySheCan and Le Motto partnership, Le Motto is offering Her Campus readers a 25% off discount, valid through November 30ths with the code “HerCampus” at checkout. 

Check out #ActuallySheCan on Facebook, Twitter (@ActuallySheCan) , and Instagram (@ActuallySheCan) !

Check out LeMotto on Facebook, Twitter (@Le_Motto) , and Instagram (@LeMotto) !

**** Thank you again to all our sponsors for the amazing products!****

All photos taken by Grace Reynders

Gray Reynolds

St Olaf '18