Your Thanksgiving Day Told By Gossip Girl

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at St. Law U chapter.

Hello Thanksgiving lovers. Gossip Girl here. Your one and only source into how your Thanksgiving day is going to play out. You have been waiting for this day all year so get excited, there’s lots of drama ahead.

Waking up and realizing it’s your favorite day of the year and you get to stuff your face:

You can smell the food being made downstairs so you run down to “help” or just test it out…

Then you start thinking about all of your relatives that are coming and how many times they will ask about college…

…But then you start thinking (if it’s not a blur) about last Thanksgiving and how much fun you had:

You run upstairs to put on your cutest outfit so that you are ready for your relatives to arrive:

When you see your little cousins run through the door…

Who’s ready for family touch football? Time for some smack talk…

When it’s finally time to stuff your face!!!! (even if you ate all of the appetizers):

You scoop yourself four servings of mashed potatoes and stuffing and your cousin gives you a look…

You are already full but have to stay strong for pie!

Time to walk your 20 relatives out to their car to say goodbye! Now it’s time to relax!

Even though Thanksgiving can have it’s good and bad moments, you are still so excited because it’s Black Friday tomorrow!!!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

XOXO,

Gossip Girl

(Photos: All from giphy.com)