What To Watch On Netflix Right Now!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at St. Law U chapter.

We all know how hard it is to take a break from your favorite shows, and invest yourself in a new one. After watching The Office and Friends at least five times, I knew it was time for a change….

The Crown

Yes, I studied abroad in London, so I am a little biased, but The Crown is a must watch. If you don’t trust me, trust the Golden Globe’s. They just won the Golden Globe for best TV series drama. It tells the life story of Queen Elizabeth II (Claire Foy) from the 1940’s to modern times.

The OA

Okay, now this one is a little strange, but seriously addicting. The OA tells the story of a blind girl, named Prairie, who was abducted. Seven years later she returns home, but she is no longer blind…

Parenthood

Finally, if you’re looking for something light, but incredibly satisfying, try out Parenthood.  TRUST ME.

Last tip:

Sorry to all the Full House fans out there, but I beg you DO NOT watch Fuller House. You will be incredibly disappointed. That is all.

Greta Massey is a sophomore at St. Lawrence University in Canton NY. She is majoring in Communications with a minor in Sports Studies. Creative writting is a passion of hers, which is something that she hopes to expand on in her future. She is currently a member of the Varsity Women's Lacrosse team as well as Delta Delta Delta sorority on campus. Outside of school she enjoys spending time with friends and family and teaching tennis in the Summer to kids.