This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at St. Law U chapter.

Considering my senior year is coming to a close, I found it only just to finish my four years at St. Lawrence speaking about the wonderful experiences I’ve garnered. One very important part of my SLU experience has been being a part of Her Campus at St. Law U. Initially, I started as a sophomore after seeing a few friends taking an interest in the club. As soon as I was given the ability to write and be a part of a women’s empowerment organization, I was set for the remaining three years I had left at SLU. The girls are wonderful, and I’ve strengthened my friendship with many of the Her Campus members through this organization. Us girls enjoyed the fun, loving experience we created through Her Campus. The organization has grown tremendously the past three years, and I am proud that I was a part of that growth for future SLU gals to enjoy Her Campus. 

Being Senior Editor for Her Campus at St. Law U has been the greatest pleasure I’ve had here at SLU. Being able to go to chapter meetings and read peer articles has been something I’ve enjoyed thoroughly. In addition, becoming a leader in a short time has been a life altering experience. Her Campus has played as a stress reliever to escape to when work and life become rigorous and difficult. Not only is this club an excellent resume builder in terms of marketing and writing, it has also led me to garner friendships I will have even after graduation. I’m more than happy to be a part of the future alumni of Her Campus Media at St. Law U, and excited to see what future classes will contribute to this wonderful chapter/club.

Claudia Fradette

St. Law U '21

Hi, I'm Claudia and I am currently the Senior Editor for St. Law U's Her Campus chapter! I'm from Syracuse, NY and I am majoring in Government and minoring in English at St. Lawrence University in Canton, NY.