Happy first official day of Autumn! As we ring in the start to a new season, enjoy these “listicles” for some of the best movies, music, recipes, and activities that scream Fall/ Halloween!
Whether you are excited about the start of football season or anticipating Halloween, grab some popcorn, curl up on the couch, and get ready to binge-watch some of these fall classics!
• Remember the Titans
• Hocus Pocus
• Friday Night Lights
• A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving
• The Blind Side
• When Harry Met Sally
• Autumn in New York
• Edward Scissorhands
Jam out to any of these fall-inspired playlists on Spotify! Whether you are gathered around a bonfire, snuggled up in your bed, or going for a walk, these songs are perfect for Fall.
• "FALL FEELS 2020" by Filtr US
• "Fall Vibes" by Riley Cost
• "Fall Playlist 2020" by natgjae
• "Fall Playlist" by Ashley TerKeurst Hodges
• "Fall Country" by Jeff Evenson
• "Fall Acoustic" by Wander World Music
• "Fall Music" by biannauroramedina
• "Fall Jazz" by Sofia Will
• "Taylor Swift Fal" by Trinity Conant
• "Fall Mornings" by Rebecca Rockenhaus
Cook up and feast on some of these dishes and desserts with friends and family that incorporate fall ingredients to make the best comfort food!
• Harvest Chicken Casserole
• Pumpkin Ravioli
• Spiced Apple Pancakes
• Apple Cider Glazed Chicken
• Roasted Butternut Squash Soup
• Fall Harvest Roasted Turkey Breast
• Classic Stuffing
• Sweet Potato Pie
• Pumpkin Pie
• Apple Cider Donuts
Before the ground is covered in snow, try to get outside and do some of these budget-friendly activities with friends and family to enjoy the crisp air.
1. Go on a hike/nature walk
2. Carve jack-o-lanterns
3. Go apple picking
4. Have a picnic
5. Watch a Fall movie
6. Bake a pie
7. Go for a drive to explore the foliage.
8. Visit a haunted house or cornfield.
9. Roasted pumpkin seeds
10. Bob for apples
Enjoy a movie, listen to some good music, test out some of these recipes, and get outside while you still can! Cheers to the fall!
Disclaimer: Her Campus at St. Law U is neither sponsored by nor affiliated with any of the brands or companies mentioned in this article.