Rainbow Sprinkle Donuts Stacked
Rainbow Sprinkle Donuts Stacked
Breanna Coon / Her Campus

The Switch From Starbucks to Dunkin: What To Order at Dunkin

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at St. Law U chapter.

Have you ever been to Dunkin Donuts and thought to yourself, “I have no idea what to order”?  Well, trust me, you are not alone. When I started attending St. Lawrence University, I was forced to make “the switch”.  By “the switch” I mean giving up the luxury of Starbucks coffee and converting to Dunkin. I’m not going to lie to you, I was pissed.  I knew what I liked at Starbucks and my local Tazza Cafe, but I had no idea what to order at Dunkin Donuts. But, a girl can not go without coffee for long, so I did my research and decided to try a variety of drinks at Dunkin for myself.  Spoiler Alert: There is hope in finding a drink you love!! 

Here is what I found out: 

If you are looking for something cold and sweet:

Iced Caramel Latte, Iced Coffee with 2 pumps of mocha and your choice of milk

If you are looking for something chocolate: 

Mint Hot Chocolate

If you are looking for something icy: 

Coffee Coolatta 

Strawberry Coolatta

If you are looking for something hot and sweet:

Hot Vanilla Latte

Hot Chai Tea Latte 

If you are looking for something hot and low calorie:

Breakfast Blend Tea

Hot Hazelnut Coffee with almond milk 

If you are looking for something cold and low calorie:

Cold Brew or Nitro Cold Brew 

Toasted Almond Iced Coffee with milk of choice

If you are looking for something refreshing:

Iced Tea with Lemon, Iced Green Tea mixed with Lemonade

If you are hungry and are vegetarian: 

Hash Browns

Egg and cheese wake-up wraps

If you are hungry for breakfast food:

Sweet Black Pepper Bacon Sandwich

Bacon, egg, and cheese on your favorite bagel

Sausage, egg, and cheese on a croissant

If you are hungry and want something sweet: 

Coffee Cake Muffin

Glazed Chocolate Donut

Apple Fritter

Strawberry Frosted Donut

Coconut Donut

Lauren Donohue

St. Law U '21

I am a Senior at St. Lawrence University.  I am a Psychology major with minors in Film Studies & Sports Studies and Exercise Science.  I am the captain of the Womens Varsity Volleyball team and am a Senior Admissions Fellow on campus.  I enjoy sunny weather and iced coffee from Dunkin :)   
Allison ("Allie") Attarian studied Psychology and Communications at St. Lawrence University where she was a Campus Correspondent for HC St. Law U. Allie was also a Campus Community Management Intern for the Community Team at Her Campus Media. Her combined passion for creativity, reading, and writing sparked her interest in joining Her Campus. She loves traveling, listening to music, creating visual art, and spending time with friends. Check out her personal blog here.