This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at St. Law U chapter.

The day that is filled with green decor and apparel, along with copious amounts of shamrocks is almost upon us! To help keep your friends in the spirit, here are some relatively easy recipes for any party!

Guacamole Cups

Like guacamole? Check this out! This creative appetizer has guacamole in a perfect bite-sized portion, so don’t be surprised if you end up eating more than two!

Puff Pastry Pesto Shamrocks

The beautiful thing about these pesto shamrocks is that they do not have to be perfect! Made of only three ingredients, these flaky appetizers will delight anyone who eats them! Find out more about this recipe here!

St. Patrick’s Day Popcorn

All you need to do for this one is make some popcorn, find green candy (like M&Ms), and combine!

Leprechaun Hat Treats

These little hats will both look amazing and taste delicious! With a cookie bottom and a marshmallow all dipped in chocolate, who can complain? To find out more details click here!

Hope you enjoy making some of these tastey treats!

Hannah Lobdell

St. Law U '22

I love attending St. Lawrence University! I am interested in reading, movies, video games, and music. I also LOVE to watch and play ice hockey. I also play rugby!
Katie Leffel

St. Law U '21

Hi! My name is Katie Leffel and I am a sophomore and Campus Correspondent for St. Lawrence University, situated in Canton, New York. I am furthering my interests and pursuing double major in Business in the Liberal Arts and Economics as well as a minor in Film Studies. In addition, I am from Connecticut and my interest include fashion, art, exersize, and the great outdoors!