Bumble SubHero College?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
Bumble SubHero College?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Her Campus Media

St. Law U Sunday: Meet Julia DellaRusso

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at St. Law U chapter.

Name: Julia DellaRusso

Year: 2021

Hometown: Darien, CT

Majors/Minors/Fields of Interest? Why?:

Communications, sports, and exercise science/ anything in relation to sports(coach or do anything for the NHL), admissions went to boarding school I want to give kids the same experience 

Horoscope Sign: Libra

Favorite Television Show (and why?):

Friends bc always

What sports team(s) do you cheer for? Why?:

Tampa bay lightning!!! for all other sports Boston! grew up in a Boston loving household, 6th grade went to a Tampa bay lightning ECF game and they came back and won 5-3 and it stuck!

What is your dream job? Why?:

To work for a team in the NHL.

If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go? Why?:

London! I studied abroad in London and I would love to go back and do all of the things I couldn’t.

What social movement(s) are you most passionate about, and why?:

Women’s rights! I am so passionate that all women are at the same level as men!

Why did you choose to attend St. Lawrence?:

The community, the hockey.

Favorite On-Campus Meal (indicate dining place)? Why?:

Pub steak and cheese quesadilla.

Favorite Off-Campus Restaurant/Eatery (and why?):

Mamma Lucia because I love pasta.

What is on your must-have college packing list as a Laurentian/as a St. Lawrence student? Why?:

Dorm Decor because I love having a room that is related to my style!

Where is your favorite place to study on campus? Why?:

Bookstore! With the fire on the second floor and a coffee – so comfortable and quiet.

What is on your St. Lawrence bucket list (to-do before you graduate)? Why/who gave you this idea?:

I feel like I have done everything! Just to make it through the year and not get sent home from school early!

Why did you join Her Campus at St. Law U? What are you looking forward to with HC St. Law U?:

The community! So many girls here to support you!

What do you enjoy doing in your free time?:

Running, hanging with my friends.

Be sure to check out Julia’s articles here!

Be sure to check out our social media platforms here!

Hi! I am Julia DellaRusso! I am a member of the Her Campus Chapter at St. Lawrence Unviersity! I am a communications major with a sports and exersize science minor. When I am not in class I am on the Field, as I am also a member of the Field Hockey team!! If you can't find me staying active or studying, you can usually find me watching an episode of Friends or enjoying a bowl of Pasta!!  Check out my articles below!! 
Allison ("Allie") Attarian studied Psychology and Communications at St. Lawrence University where she was a Campus Correspondent for HC St. Law U. Allie was also a Campus Community Management Intern for the Community Team at Her Campus Media. Her combined passion for creativity, reading, and writing sparked her interest in joining Her Campus. She loves traveling, listening to music, creating visual art, and spending time with friends. Check out her personal blog here.